Career Advisor：Ms. Nga
Bạn có thể apply ngay để nhận được đầy đủ nội dung công việc cũng như sự hỗ trợ từ Nhân sự. CV có thể đính kèm sau
Established year：2014 (VN)
No. of staff：100
Company structure: Hr Department, Development Department (50), Data Analyst Department (Reporting Dev, Data analyst)
Quốc Tịch Công Ty：Canada
Senior Backend Developer (Nodejs)
- Research new features, analyze requirements, estimate implementation; design software; code reviews; document solutions.
- Ability to convert business level requirements into technical specifications.
- Design your own solutions to given problems, taking operational requirements into consideration.
- Consistently write clean, readable code with repeatable high quality results.
- Assist Quality Assurance Teams in preparing unit tests and checking software deliverables.
- Fully understand the life cycle of product development.
- Communicate technical ideas to a variety of audiences including non-technical stakeholders.
- Build and maintain relationships with key people in the organization.
- Actively seek to share technical expertise with others.
- Follow the best practices and process established in the team.
- Understand the company's vision, goals and strategy. Actively contribute to the achievement of the goals and execution of the company’s strategy.
- 7 or more years of experience in backend web development, with a focus on real-time microservices.
- Including 4 year of using NodeJS, Having in-depth knowledge of using Node.JS.
- Excellent written and spoken technical English.
- Require both HardSkill and SoftSkills
- Proven history of creating high quality products from conception to deployment at scale.
- Proven ability to architect real-time distributed systems, for critical high-availability services.
- Extensive experience with Node.JS within a service-oriented-architecture environment.
- Experience developing in PHP Laravel is a plus.
- Knowledge of technologies such as Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), UWB, WiFi, GPS, GNSS is welcomed.
- Experienced working on heavy-load backend, fast response, and heavy-DB-writing operation.
- General knowledge in PHP, Bash Scripting, Python, MySQL and MongoDB is a plus.
- Experience in working in and adhering to short, agile, iterative development cycles.
- Familiar and comfortable using Linux based systems.
- Great with version control systems such as Git and continuous integrations such as Jenkins.
- Size: 5-7
- Technical Product Manager (Canada) - Development Lead (VN) – Dev
- Reporting to the Technical Product Manager and receiving daily direction from the Development Lead.
Working time：Mon-Friday : 9h00 am – 18h00 pm
- Health care insurance by Liberty, Bao Viet and social insurance
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic
- Great chance to develop your skills and competences, with multiple trainings and job opportunities
- Relaxed, friendly atmosphere as well as excellent working facilities
- Social insurance follow Vietnam’s law
- Only 40h working/week (Full weekend off)
- 12 days holiday/year
- Review salary：01/year
...Apply For This Job
...Apply For This Job