We are Amanotes! A fast-growing startup in the music-tech industry. We seek to delight people with interactive music experiences. Since 2014, 30+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with over 1 billion downloads worldwide and 95+ million monthly active users. In 2019, we were proudly listed as the #1 mobile apps publisher from Southeast Asia, the #1 music games publisher in the world, and one of the top 20 mobile apps publishers in the world across all categories.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and iOS App Store such as Magic Tiles 3, Dancing Ballz, and Tiles Hop.
Hồ Chí Minh
Amanotes is looking for an exceptional & innovative Game Product Owner to join our band and create the next Amanotes hit games. As a Product Owner, you will work closely with passionate cross-functional teams in creating creative content and incredible experiences for players around the world. Your role will range from conceptualizing, ideating at every stage of game production to analyzing user data to delight players whenever they log in
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Collect and analyze in-game player data, user acquisition campaign results and market research to consolidate game insights, then turn those insights into product features and/or new game projects
- Translate product features and ideas into detailed requirements and prototypes, then prioritize based on business impact
- Work closely with development teams (both in-house and third-party) and other departments (Music, Creative, Artist, Quality Control) to deliver games with quick time-to-market, high success rate and optimal resources
- Demonstrate experience working in a product-oriented environment
- Having relevant work experience in digital product development and publishing role such as Producer, Game Designer, Business Analyst
- Able to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Experienced producing wireframes, mockups, prototypes and user interaction diagrams
- Familiar with Agile principles, such as Scrum or Kanban
- Fluent English in both written and verbal communication
- Demonstrate a keen interest and understanding of technology, marketing, analytics, and data-driven solutions
- 13th month salary and quaterly bonus
- Personal treatment fund
- Personal development fund
- Yearly company trip
...Apply For This Job