We are Amanotes! A fast-growing startup in the music-tech industry. We seek to delight people with interactive music experiences. Since 2014, 30+ music games and mobile applications were published under our name with over 1 billion downloads worldwide and 95+ million monthly active users. In 2019, we were proudly listed as the #1 mobile apps publisher from Southeast Asia, the #1 music games publisher in the world, and one of the top 20 mobile apps publishers in the world across all categories.
If you love to work in a creative environment with music all around the corner, come join us!
Explore our products on Google Play and iOS App Store such as Magic Tiles 3, Dancing Ballz, and Tiles Hop.
Hồ Chí Minh
- As an experienced product owner for Amanotes Live-ops Products, you will be the one who updates the latest trend in the mobile game industry and evolves team mindset in game production
- With data-driven mindset and knowledge in multivariate testing and competitive analysis, you will lead through data ambiguity and draw conclusions for implementation
- And with all the tools in hand, you will, together with us, control all games in our portfolios and turn them into Amanotes next hit games
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Translate product features into detailed backlogs, then prioritize based on business impact
- Manage products with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time
- Demonstrate analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor game performance and recommend tuning mechanics and A/B tests
- Identify and analyze standard methodologies for optimization and feature implementation
- Provide stakeholders with regular or ad-hoc updates on business performance of the product
- At least 2 years of experience as a product owner supporting one or more mobile game products
- Self-starter who is energetic & enthusiastic, confident, adaptable & customer-oriented
- Experience producing wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and user interaction diagrams
- Experienced in using data to conclude experiments, describe user behaviors, thereby deep understanding of the user to maximize the game’s potential
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Fortitude to remain calm and react appropriately in high-pressure situations
- 13th month salary and quaterly bonus
- Personal treatment fund
- Personal development fund
- Yearly company trip