Join Aperia Solutions, a leader in SaaS solutions for the Payments and Compliance industries. Aperia has been developing and hosting complex, data intensive business applications for more than a decade. The company's management team has extensive experience in finance, data security, compliance, and business consulting which continues to fuel its rapid growth.
Aperia offers a competitive salary package and a great work environment with excellent people.
BIMI Tower - 12 Song Thao Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC
• Facilitate Scrum events (Daily scrum, Sprint Planning, Review/Demo and Retrospective) as requested or needed
• Work alongside Product Owners to refine and groom the product backlog, forecast sprint iterations, and resolve team/stakeholder conflicts
• Coach the Scrum Team in self-organization and cross-functionality
• Anticipate and addresses potential or actual impediments to team delivery
• Assist the Scrum Team to release Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
• Track progress through backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, etc.
• Work with teams on leveraging Agile processes, and partner with clients, Product Owners, and project teams to ensure on-time, and on-budget, quality delivery
• Understand and practice agility throughout the Product Life Cycle
• Encourage continual improvement and innovation in the platform and application development process
• Work with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization
• Coach the Scrum Team in organizational environments in which Scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood
• Support the Product Owner's vision, goals, scope, and product domain
• Lead and Coach employees and stakeholders to understand, enact, and adopt Scrum practices
• Champion change that increases the productivity of the Scrum Team
• Be responsible as coordinator and fixer of all issues and ensure that the team can deliver with minimal blockers
• Identify areas of improvement, encourage cross training and automation of manual work
• Oversee and provide regular status reporting on Scope, Risk, Schedule Management and Mapping to assure implementation of approved PRD
• Develop a deep knowledge of all aspects of the project, define priorities and effectively manage planning, execution, and monitoring to successful conclusion
• Responsible for the overall day to day facilitation of one or more Scrum teams and in conjunction with Project management task as assign
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related discipline or equivalent experience and nine (9) years applicable experience is required
• Minimum 2 – 4 years of Agile project management or solution delivery experience, within the Fintech industries preferably, but not required
• Intimate knowledge and understanding of Agile mindset and Scrum, Kanban framework
• Experience implementing best Agile practices and standards, and mentoring/teaching junior practitioners
• Scrum Master certification (e.g. CSM, PSM, PMI-ACP and SSM) is required, and additional SAFe certifications are preferred
• Experience with Agile tools Jira is required
• The ability to communicate effectively in written and oral communications in English is a must.
• MS in any Engineering discipline, MS in Management program or an MBA
• SAFe certifications – SSM, SASM, ASE, PMI-ACP etc.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
• Work in a stable and professional software development environment, which have been established for more than a decade
• with US-based stakeholders and clients, who are experts in US financial technology industry
• Work on-site short-term/long-term in US
• Engage with various hot-trend technologies
• Be mentored by experienced software development experts
• Premium healthcare for employee
• Enhance English skills through working in an international environment and participating in an extensive English Training Program
• Annual performance review (Twice/year)
• Travel in annual company trips to hottest destinations
• Celebrate big in annual year-end party and company-support team building events
• Improve fitness by joining Aperia Football Club in weekly matches and annual leagues/cups
• Relax with a fully equipped entertainment area (Mini Golf, Table Football, Relaxing Chairs, Snacks, Coffee…)
• Free parking
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by their immediate supervisor or management.
Please contact us to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Skype ID: thanhthi.hr for application.