Athena Studio (http://www.athena.studio) - Playful workplace of smart and creative talent
Athena is a multi-national mobile gaming company which is creating and delivering products to users worldwide. Millions of users are enjoying our casual games every day. It creates a huge opportunity for us to grow but also creates great challenges to overcome and serve more and more users.
Every day at Athena, we try to apply science and art into our products to make them beautiful, exciting, fun and useful. Our mission is to create 5-star products which entertain and enrich people’s life. We believe that when technology, art, and hard working come together, the masterpieces will be born.
Athena team is a mix of talented people who are game producers, artists, data scientists, programmers, gamers, and dreamers. We offer lots of room for you to grow with the company and lots responsibility in your role. Beyond personal growth, you will make a great impact on Athena’s success as a whole.
40A Lam Son, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC
We are looking for talented game designers who have a great passion for puzzle/casual/arcade game genre. She/he will be working with awesome team members toward a designated goal under the supervision of a PM. His/her main tasks are:
- Research and select promising ideas to create prototypes that can bring great experience to players of the puzzle genre
- Detailing the gameplay ideas into Game Design Document
- Design and balance game system in-game economy, difficulty progression.
- Design levels for puzzle games.
- Monitor and analyze game performance and user data to improve existing features and game KPI metrics.
- Leading the collaborative process with other designers, artists, engineers to transform game concepts into high-quality products with strong player engagement, retention, and monetization.
- Continuously review development progress to ensure the final product quality meets the high expectations.
- Improve existing features or deliver new features into existing games: increase KPI metrics.
- Leading the A/B Test effort to find out more insight, and share with others.
Nice to have if you have experience in Product Owner position
- Backlog Planning (Refine/Grooming)
* Break Game Design Document into smaller components
* Set goal, priority, and assign issues & related tasks for each sprint.
- Sprint Planning & sprint review: Prepare document before the meeting
- Knowledge about Game mechanics, game flow, tool support for game designing.
- At least 1-year experience in Analytics, statistical, probability skill
- Graduated from University that requires Math, Probability, Logic skill
- Prototyping or ideation know-how
- Knowledge about Games statistic & tracking
* User psychology & biology
* Statistic in casual games (hybrid monetization model)
* Background in technical or programming
* Knowledge about Mobile game market, game trending especially in casual and puzzle genre
- Drive for result, Self-motivated & Self-organized
- Self-critique and accept outside critique
- Identify and solve issues proactively
- Keen eye for details
- Passion for playing and making games
- Sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit
- Blending between Player Focus + Innovation + Decision Making
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
* Experience shipped one or more puzzle/arcade/casual games
* Game balancing, including in-game economies and difficulty progression
* Ability to create a prototype by yourself with any creation software or game engine (Unity3d, cocos, Game Maker,...)
* A dedicated balance between left/right brain
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Great facility to work. You will have a MacBook and extra high definition screens
- Remote work 12 days / Annual leave 12 days / Sick leave 2 days
- Labor insurance (social, health, unemployed)
- Premium health insurance package for you and your relatives
- Annual health check-up at premium clinic
- Development opportunity: sponsorship for all training course include Business English...
- Interesting workout activities: gym/fitness, yoga, kick-boxing, football after work
- Attractive signing bonus for important positions
- With regular discussions with the CEO, founders and executives of the company, you will have a lot of opportunities to learn from experts in their fields
- Annual bonus and project bonus
- International opportunity to expose and grow
- Professional, creative working environment and talented teams, equal-opportunities & agile culture
- At least one abroad travel every year. We often send our elites to international conferences like GDC, WWDC, Google I/O... to update the latest technology
- 1-2 Annual Luxury Company Trip, Team Building
- Free food & drinks, kitchen at work, PlayStation & billiards corner
- Friday evening party, happy hours, team activities and awesome parties
- Remaining Annual leave will be transferred to next working year
- Additional allowance, gifts for birthdays, giving-birth, weddings, illness, Mid-Autumn Festival, Lunar New Year, 1/1, 1/5, 1/6…
- Paternity Leave policy offers more than 10 days Paid leave, not including days-off.
- Free parking
...Apply For This Job