Full-salary in probation time
Premium healthcare insurance
Global software products
Creative Force is an industry-leading photo studio management software provider working with some of the world's most recognizable brands. With primary markets in North America and Europe, we enable studios across the world to streamline their ways of working and empower them to work more effectively and efficiently.
We pride ourselves on being a global company and our focus is to find the best possible talent around the world. While our home is in central Denmark, we have additional offices located in Berlin, Germany, and Hanoi, Vietnam. We also have several people in the US and Europe working fully remotely.
Detech Tower II Building - 107 Nguyen Phong Sac, Cau Giay, Ha Noi
Senior Frontend Developer
For the back-end, we are using: .NET Core, SQL Server, Entity Framework, Identity Server, RESTful APIs.
For the front-end, we are using: ReactJS, React Native, Electron, NodeJS, Angular 2+, a little C#, etc.
Besides that we also using many AWS services like EC2, S3, SQS, SES, Lambda, StepFunctions, API Gateway, Cloudfront, Route53, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, Cognito, CodeArtifact, LoadBalancer, ElasticCache (Redis), inspector, KMS, MSK, OpenSearch (Elasticsearch), SNS, Storage Gateway, Transfer Family, VPC and WAF.
- Developing front-end applications
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Work closely with the client teams and product design team to iterate quickly on new features and experiments
- Participate in design discussions, code reviews and group brainstorming sessions.
- Deliver high quality code following best practices for better performance, user experience, and reusability
- Likely having 5+ years of experience depending on how fast of your learning and developing technical capability
- Experience with popular ReactJS workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Expert in HTML5, CSS3
- Ability to self-learn and adapt to new technologies quickly
- Basic communication in English
Người Việt Nam
Senior > team lead > SA > Senior SA
- Attractive salary package, up to $3000
- Opportunity to become a team leader
- Annual leave: 12 ~ 15 days
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Healthcare Insurance for you and your loved ones
- Building large-scale & global software products
- International working environment, flat and transparent organization
- Working & growing with Young, Ambitious & Talented Team
- Flexible working time, from Monday to Friday
- Prioritizing a work-life balance with the flexible work-from-home policy
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Social - Health - Insurance paid fully
- Free in-house entertainment facilities, coffee, and snack
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc
- And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!
|Vị trí||Senior Frontend Developer|
|Địa điểm làm việc:||Detech Tower II Building - 107 Nguyen Phong Sac, Cau Giay, Ha Noi|
|Quốc Tịch Công Ty:||Denmark|
|Quy mô công ty:||100|
|Loại hình công ty:||Product|
|Làm việc với ai||Người Việt Nam|
|Thăng tiến||Senior > team lead > SA > Senior SA|
- Nhận thông tin về tech-job mới nhất, 2 tuần 1 lần
- Cơ hội làm việc remote tại các công ty hàng đầu Hoa Kỳ
- Được hỗ trợ bởi Chuyên gia nhân sự giàu kinh nghiệm của Techviec
Tham gia ngay!
...Apply For This Job