DAC Data Science Vietnam was established in 2013 under DAConsortium Group – one of the leading Japanese corporations in digital advertising and online advertising, is the largest DMP corporation in Japan.
With many years of experience in data processing, a team of young and talented engineers, we have been given the task of developing and deploying the most important core, specialized, core systems of the corporation for handling Big data, research and development of new data processing models on large data platforms.
We foster a working environment that generates new ideas and encourages highly motivated individuals to be truly creative. Are you forward-thinking and inventive? If so, DAC may be the perfect place for you to grow your career!
Dong Da, Ha Noi
Senior Data Scientist
- Review tasks of team members to ensure the correct logic and goals.
- Analyze the data in the reports to ensure quality before delivering to clients.
- Think about business, find out how parent company in Japan can approach the Vietnam market.
- Collaborate with other team leaders to accomplish the company’s overall business goals
- Lead and manage a team of data analysts that is innovative, collaborative, and customer focused.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Utilize data visualization tools to deliver insights to clients.
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer, Mathematics or related subjects
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Team Working skills and a collaborative approach to sharing ideas and finding solutions.
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, Python, R, and Scala are desirable
# Career path improvement
- Work, learn and develop with young and talented colleagues who are passionate and have big vision
- Challenge yourself with new technologies and hot tech trend in the world
- Participate in training programs on technical skills, soft skills and working methods
- Be advised and share about the career path and self-development.
- Twice-a-year bonus
- Performance review: Every January
- Japanese allowance
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance under the insurance law.
- Fully covered all types of insurance as prescribed. Annual health checkup at prestigious hospitals.
- Women care regimen: Women physiological rest: 8 hours/month; Postpartum rest for female staff with children under 2 year-old: 1h/day
# Company activities
- Annual company trips, various exciting events at the most luxurious hotels twice a year
- Japanese class
- Weekly company sponsored happy hours
- Working time: 8:00 – 17:00 (Monday – Friday), Days Off: Saturday – Sunday and holidays, Tet in accordance with Vietnam Labor Law
- Casual dress code (JSS – Jeans, shorts, and sandals welcome)
...Apply For This Job
...Apply For This Job