• Work in an international, dynamic and friendly environment
• A professional working environment to develop a career and enhance skillset in a hi-class consulting firm
• Opportunity to work abroad in Asia Pacific countries
Consulting company that acquires human resources who are mainly active in the accounting and logistics fields.
30 nhân sự
• Configuring customized ERP solutions.
• System integration between ERP and peripheral(existing) systems.
• Design and execute System Integration Tests(SIT) and support User Acceptance Test(UAT).
• Providing ERP end-user training and technical support.
• Documenting ERP processes and preparing deployment progress updates.
• Master data(Customer, Supplier, Products, Material) creation support
• Supports Developer teams when needed in different matters regarding user requirement and customize functions.
• Follows up reports (weekly, monthly, etc.)
• Translates business documents where applicable
• Perform other tasks as assigned by Manager
• Bachelor's degree
• Having experience in ERP Consultant or having at least 2 years' experience in the related fields such as Finance Accounting, Sales, Procurement, Produce, Logistics, IT
• Good communication in both Japanese and English (Japanese as N1 & TOEIC ~800/IELTS 7.0)
• Good Microsoft office skill
• Strong interpersonal skills, good teamwork player.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Remote work
• Training course
• 12 Annual leaves
• Laptop provided
• Child support allowance of up to 7,000,000/ per month
1st round: Excel test
2nd round: CEO (Online)
|Vị trí||ERP Consultant|
|Địa điểm làm việc:||REMOTE|
|Quốc Tịch Công Ty:|
|Quy mô công ty:||30 nhân sự|
|Loại hình công ty:||Product|
|Làm việc với ai|
- Nhận thông tin về tech-job mới nhất, 2 tuần 1 lần
- Cơ hội làm việc remote tại các công ty hàng đầu Hoa Kỳ
- Được hỗ trợ bởi Chuyên gia nhân sự giàu kinh nghiệm của Techviec
Tham gia ngay!