EVIZI is a leading provider of technology solutions and outsourcing services to customers worldwide. With our unique dual-shore model featuring a headquarters in the heart of California’s Silicon Valley and locations in Atlanta and Minneapolis coupled with technology centers located in strategic cities throughout Vietnam and China, our development and delivery capability is centered on a clear, repeatable process and methodology led by our certified Project Managers and highly skilled developers. We take ownership and partner with your core development team to ensure outstanding quality, on time delivery and, most importantly, to target specifications.
Specialties: ITO Services, BPO Services, Business Development in Vietnam and China.
Danang Office: Danang Software Park - 6th Floor, 02 Quang Trung Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang.
Hanoi Office: Viet A Building - 12th Floor, 09 Duy Tan Street, Dich Vong Hau Ward, Cau Giay District, Ha Noi.
Ho Chi Minh Office: PBS Building - 05th Floor, 06-6A, D52 Street, Tan Binh District, HCMC.
Hồ Chí Minh, Đà Nẵng, Hà Nội
- Requirements analysis and design.
- Feature development and testing.
- Deployment and maintenance.
- Excellent in English. Able to discuss and debate technical solutions / architecture both verbally and non-verbally.
- Excellent communication, communication and communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of software engineering and processes; especially with Agile practices.
- Hands-on experience with Java / Net / Python project development.
- Experience with Spring Framework (Spring Core, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Integration, Spring Data).
- Good experience with different database, messaging brokers, architectural styles.
- Hands-on experience with microservices architecture.
- Good experience with different system solution architectures.
- Able to perform architecture analysis/evaluation using system attributes / trade-offs.
- Good understanding of both business and technical drivers that can impact to a solution/architecture
- Able to write software architecture documents.
- Solid knowledges of Docker, Kubernetes, EC2, Jenkins, Git Flows.
- Able to deploy a Kubernetes Cluster with Amazon EKS.
- Experience with application integration solutions / enterprise integration patterns.
- Experience with Apache Camel is an advantage.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services is a big advantage.
- Keep pace with rapid changes, good attitude, ethics.
- Work hard and passionate about software development.
- Opportunity to travel to client sites in the Silicon Valley and other interesting locations
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary review
- Laptop support policy
- 13-month salary
- Project bonus + overtime salary
- Five working days per week
- Social insurance contribution according to high salary
- Excellent Benefits: holiday bonus, birthday gift, team building, health care examination, big annual year-end party every year, sport activities, ...
- Dynamic and comfortable working environment.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com explaining why you're a good match for this position.