EVIZI is a leading provider of technology solutions and outsourcing services to customers worldwide. With our unique dual-shore model featuring a headquarters in the heart of California’s Silicon Valley and locations in Atlanta and Minneapolis coupled with technology centers located in strategic cities throughout Vietnam and China, our development and delivery capability is centered on a clear, repeatable process and methodology led by our certified Project Managers and highly skilled developers. We take ownership and partner with your core development team to ensure outstanding quality, on time delivery and, most importantly, to target specifications.
Specialties: ITO Services, BPO Services, Business Development in Vietnam and China.
Danang Office: Danang Software Park - 6th Floor, 02 Quang Trung Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang.
Hanoi Office: Viet A Building - 12th Floor, 09 Duy Tan Street, Dich Vong Hau Ward, Cau Giay District, Ha Noi.
Ho Chi Minh Office: PBS Building - 05th Floor, 06-6A, D52 Street, Tan Binh District, HCMC.
Hồ Chí Minh, Đà Nẵng, Hà Nội
We are looking for a Senior .NET Engineer with proven software development experience to be involved with developing cutting edge software solutions.
As a Senior .NET Engineer with .NET architecture understanding and programming experience of .NET languages platform (C#, ASP.NET), you will be involved with developing cutting edge software solutions.
- Proficient .Net framework, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API.
- Strong experience in OOP, design patterns, web services and SQL server database.
- Strong experience in writing SQL queries and modifying database schemas.
- Strong experience with WPF, WCF, XAML, MVVM.
- Experience in Entity Framework.
- Experience in NoSQL and SQL databases.
- Experience in writing unit test.
- Experience in cloud technologies e.g. AWS, Azure is a plus.
-Experience in developing back-end services or systems is a plus.
- Experience in .Net core.
- Experience with media processing (image, graphics, text, annotation, etc.).
- Experience with multi-threading, asynchronous programming and inter-process communications.
- Flexible, responsible with ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Strong English reading and writing skills.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Passionate about quality and the design of the code, productivity of the work and maintainability of the end result.
- Opportunity to travel to client sites in the Silicon Valley and other interesting locations
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary review
- 13-month salary
- Project bonus + overtime salary
- Five working days per week
- Social insurance contribution according to high salary
- Excellent Benefits: holiday bonus, birthday gift, team building, health care examination, big annual year-end party every year, sport activities, ...
- Dynamic and comfortable working environment.
Please send resume and cover letter explaining why you're a good match for this position.
...Apply For This Job
...Apply For This Job