We are a HCMC-Singapore joint venture group. We focus on helping our customers turn their best ideas into a website. We work with Startup spirit in mind, which is fast interacting and adding value for our customers. We don’t just build software, services and solutions. We build something useful, makes sense and lasts.
This is a big challenge since there are many capable competitors in the market, but we are distinct in our dynamic structure. Joining us, you are not only finding yourself programming but also shaping the company's culture and future. We embrace an innovative structural model that works best for employee skill growth and promotion. Because we believe that employee growth is the most important asset for us and brings us to the next level as a team.
538 Cach Mang Thang Tam, Ward 11, District 3, HCMC
- Work directly with our clients to implement software products from end to end.
- Take part in system architect and database design
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Write clean code to develop functional APIs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Provide training and support to team members
- Have at least 2-year experience working as Full-stack developer or equivalent.
- Experience with NodeJS framework
- Experience with frontend frameworks like ReactJS
- Understanding of common data structure and algorithms.
- Experience with Git workflow.
Nice to have:
- Experience with React Native
- Strong attention to detail, and be able to write optimized, clean code.
- Ability to follow good coding conventions, design patterns to develop clean and maintainable projects with large and complex code bases.
- Team-oriented, results-based attitude and work ethic;
- High responsibility & high reliability
- 15 days off.
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Opportunity to use English extensively while working directly with clients
- Lunch and parking allowance.
- Chance to become team leader if you could demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Provided Macbook to work.
- PS4 game in free time.
- Monthly team-building activities.
- Celebrate Birthday parties for staff every month.
- Company sponsored social events and gatherings.
- Regular training and team sharing sessions.
- Company trip.
- Private health check.
...Apply For This Job
...Apply For This Job