GTE Localize is a fast-growing company in the localization industry. Currently we’re having one main office in Hanoi with nearly 40 full-time staffs, and two representative offices in Jakarta, Indonesia and Singapore. At GTE, translation is not merely the work of a human, rendering text from one language to another using MS Word. We add value to “translation” and give you a true “localization” service; applying technologies to increase efficiency and quality whilst reducing costs.
100% of our clients are foreign businesses. We are directly or indirectly supporting top global brands to adapt their products to Asian and Vietnamese markets. There’s a good chance that you’ve seen a Vietnamese translation from Facebook, Google, GE, or Abbott that was delivered by GTE Localize. Working with us means being up to speed with the latest trends and technologies in the industry.
We offer a dynamic and fast-paced environment where each working day is challenging yet rewarding. Each employee is expected to grow together with the company. Our values includes:
4. Continuous improvement
For more details, please visit us at: www.gtelocalize.com
187 Nguyen Luong Bang Street, Dongda District, Hanoi
- Have an overview of the system including UX, data security, data back-up/recovery, smooth operation and constant upgrades;
- Coordinate the external agency or/and in-house Developers to build new modules and/or improve the current modules.
- Merge new codes from Developers to the main system to ensure source code security;
- Manage in-house Developers’ performance including setting task budget, timeline and quality;
- Set up accounts and manage functions dedicated to the system admin only;
- Manage system documents: code documents, user guides, release notes.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Product Owner;
- Knowledge of software development process, especially software requirement analysis;
- Able to obtain deep knowledge of the project’s technologies;
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance;
- Able to self-learn and quickly adapt to new technologies;
- Proficient with Trello, MS Office tools and requirement mockup tools;
- Good written communication skills in English.
BA->PO-> Team leader
- Competitive package;
- Great opportunity to become the team leader;
- Healthcare insurance, year-end bonus, 13th-month salary, overseas summer trip;
- Extra healthcare insurance;
- Annual Health check
- Active, friendly, challenging and flexible working environment;
- Flexible working hours and working style;
- 5 working days/week;
- Other benefits in compliance with Labor Law.
Round 1: Interview with CEO & HR. We would like to understand about your background & experience and help you to understand about our Company and the position.
Round 2: Introduce more clearly about our system, career path, opportunities to grow with us and the other related topics
Notes: We can shorten the interview process to only one round instead of 2 rounds as usual depending on each candidate
|Vị trí||Business Analyst|
|Lương||1300$ up to|
|Địa điểm làm việc:||187 Nguyen Luong Bang Street, Dongda District, Hanoi|
|Quốc Tịch Công Ty:|
|Quy mô công ty:||1-50|
|Loại hình công ty:||Product|
|Làm việc với ai||CEO|
|Thăng tiến||BA->PO-> Team leader|
- Nhận thông tin về tech-job mới nhất, 2 tuần 1 lần
- Cơ hội làm việc remote tại các công ty hàng đầu Hoa Kỳ
- Được hỗ trợ bởi Chuyên gia nhân sự giàu kinh nghiệm của Techviec
Tham gia ngay!
...Apply For This Job