We launched dbdiagram.io as a side-project in late 2018 with no marketing budget (still no marketing budget now) and at the moment (Nov 2020) it has over 250K users with over 70K monthly active users (MAUs), with than 70% of them are developers.
Our second project, dbdocs.io, is a tool to help developers create database documentation site for their applications.
Seeing the potential of this, we spun off its DSL language into open-source language DBML (github) to define database schema. It has been picked up and adopted by organizations across the world since.
Our vision is to see DBML become the open-source industry standard for defining database schema for every web application. Imagine in every web application, there is a database.dbml to represent the database structure.
We’re looking for a junior/mid-level full-stack engineer who’s excited by this vision to join us on this ambitious project.
Quận 10, TP Hồ Chí Minh
- Be the owner of an end-to-end product development cycle (Build, Measure, Learn)
- Research: Understand and lead user/market/competitive analysis to scope out the right features to build
- Ship: Work with Engineering, Design, & Marketing team to ship the final features and products, clearly communicate product benefits to users and internal stakeholders
- Monitor: Manage product backlog and prioritize important features, define and measure product success metrics
- Engage: Gather customer/prospect/market feedback
- Strategy: Understand the market landscape and able to define the team's roadmap
- Leadership: own the products/features you build, become a decision-maker, eager to learn and inspire other team members
- Strong Product / Problem Solving / Analytical / Marketing / UX / Insight-driven mindset
- Strong research skill, have basic knowledge about Database, BI and Programming
- Have background/skills on one of the following fields: Computer Science, Software Engineering, UX, Data, Marketing or Product
- Experience in building/running web products is a plus
- Eager to learn and grow
- Like to work in Global Tech Product Company environment
- Good English writing and communication skills
- Learn product-thinking and customer-centric thinking mindset
- Learn how to build a global product from within South East Asia.
- 14 Annual leaves/year, 14 Sick leaves/year
- 13th month-salary; Performance review twice a year
- 24/7 Healthcare Insurance, Periodic Medical Checkup
- Shares (Stock Options) for high-contributing individuals
- Workstation provided for maximal productivity: Macbook (or Laptop), Leopold FC750R mechanical keyboard, Razer Abyssus V2 computer mouse, 24’ Ultrasharp Monitor
- Active and agile working environment; Flexible time culture; Weekly happy hours, fruits, snack...
- Weekly TED talks to expand skills and knowledge, games and social sport activities with company; Company trip and company-organized events.
- An Opportunity to work with top-notch experts from around the world.
- Working time: from Monday – Friday, from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.