Career Advisor: Ms. Ánh
Bạn có thể apply ngay để nhận được đầy đủ nội dung công việc cũng như sự hỗ trợ từ Nhân sự. CV có thể đính kèm sau
Quận Tân Bình, Hồ Chí Minh
Working time: Mon-Fri：8:00-17:30 (Luch: 90')
Junior .NET Developer
• Participate in projects developing application for Maps and Navigation, or Industry Printing clients.
• Work with project members, responsible for the design/code review, development, and implementation & testing of software applications in a Windows environment.
• Implement task lists, estimate deliver assignments as functional specifications, quality standards and project schedules.
• Create and maintain software documentations.
• Consistently delivers high-quality services and meet customer requirements.
• Other assignments from Department Manager.
• Graduated from university
• At least 1+ years programming in .Net technologies
• Solid experience with C# application development using team foundation system (TFS) and Visual Studio.
• Strong expertise in backend web application development, especially .NET MVC. .NET Core, C#, Entity Framework, Microsoft SQL Server.
• Experience in developing unit tests to ensure and maintain code quality.
• Willingness to learn new programming languages and frameworks.
• Passion for code quality and improvement.
• Must be able to work independently and produce elegant, easily maintainable code.
• A commitment to quality and a through approach to work.
• Good teamwork and reliability.
• Intermediate English skill.
• Japanese N3 level or above is a big advantage
• Commit 13th salary, performance project bonus and at year end.
• Other allowances: transportation allowance, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
• Annual Company trip
• Annual health check-up
• Pluralsight Premium account for self-training.
• Monthly Happy Hours.
• Young, dynamic, open, friendly working environment with many activity clubs (Guitar club, football, badminton, table tennis, chess, …)
...Apply For This Job