LAMPART - Japanese software company
LAMPART, a software company established by Wakka Inc and located in Ho Chi Minh City since 2012.
We are a family with over 100 members working together to contribute Lampart’s development. Now, to expand our business, we are looking for talent developers major in Java, C#, PHP,…to join in new large-scale projects from one of the biggest companies in Japan. With your skill and experience, we believe that we will provide to customers what we do best with motto:
“Bring the internationally acctaimed Japanese quality to Vietnam and bring Asian services to the worldwide”
We are pleasure bring to you a great opportunity to improve your skills and know-how, as well as being a part of our dynamic team to create a unique products.
117 - 119 Lý Chính Thắng, Phường Võ Thị Sáu, Quận 3, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
- Develop & maintain software systems & web applications.
- Read & understand technical specifications, analyze product requirements & test software components.
- Perform code review and ensure code quality of team.
- Create document (Basic Design, Detail Design, Database Design)
- Be active in self-research and sharing solutions for complicated technical problems.
- Technical support for projects to meet business expectations
- Training junior/middle members in team.
✔️ Job Requirement:
- 4 years of experience in Web Application Development using PHP, Laravel, MySQL.
- Prefer candidate has experiences in training/mentoring team members or managing small projects.
- Strong experience with MVC and OOP.
- Experience of web services integrations (API, REST, Webservices, Mobile services)
- Problem-solving ability, facilitation capacity.
- Good teamwork skills (self-study new technologies, sharing and discuss with other members)
- Understanding technical English documents.
✔️ Advance Requirement:
- Experience with the performance optimization.
- Experience with CI/CD and deploying WEB applications to AWS.
- Have experience in Japanese working environment is a plus.
- Ability to create & summarize reports.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly
- Work with positive thinking “Nothing is impossible”
With Covid-19 pandemic, Lampart will pay full salary during the time employees are isolated at home or in health facilities, in addition, Lampart always have flexible policies in this period to ensure the health of the employees.
- Working hour: 8:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM from Monday to Friday
- Company trip & Health care check-up: once a year
- Performance bonus: twice a year
- Salary reviewing: at least once/ year
- Industrial accident insurance
- Women leave: 0.5 day/month
- Extra bonus at wedding (5,000,000 VND), having baby (2,000,000 VND), ….gifts at Lunar new year, mid-autumn festival
- Signing Indefinite contract: +1 day leave/year
- Team building fund for employee to organize activities in team or among teams.
- Halloween Party, Christmas Party, Year-end Party, Birthday Party every month, …. and outdoor activities: 3.4 times/year
- Sport Activities: Soccer, Badminton,…