NEXON NETWORKS VINA, responsible for the uppermost quality of services to our customers by specializing in game quality assurance, was established in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam in the year 2019. As a proud member of the Nexon Company Group, we utilize our know-hows developed over our history and vast different programs to create an environment where both the company and its employees may advance and concentrate on the goal.
The basis and strength behind our rapid growth worldwide derive from our employees. We are expecting passionate, self-challenging and eager individuals to apply and join our journey to success.
NEXON Group is a Global Company Group well known for developing and servicing MapleStory, Dungeon & Fighter, Sudden Attack, KartRider, FIFA ONLINE 4, V4, AXE, and over 60 other major titles in 190 countries worldwide.
If you want to know about our culture.
Visit our Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/NEXONnetworks.VN
Viettel Building, 10th Floor, 285 Cach Mang Thang Tam Street, Ward 12, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
We are looking for a QA Tester to ensure game quality through manual testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
Qualified candidate should have a keen eye for detail and passionate in playing games. Competent in executing test cases and passionate about quality are highly preferable.
• Test Basic contents
• Test functionalities with low complexity
• Test contents related to numerical data
• Report issues by using bug tracking tools
• Support other testing, reviewing plans, all actions.
For skilled tester level, you are also required to:
• Communicate with QA Team in Korea.
• Reviewing projects
• Write test cases
• Test new and main contents
• Test functions with high complexity
• Test pay goods and probability
• Test in accordance with IOS/AOS App Store inspection criteria
• Test during checkups
• Manage and assign tasks to team, ensure project quality meets delivery time.
• Entry-level job seeker (or have some experience in the QA field about 2~3 years)
• Have passionate and knowledge of playing games.
• Self-motivated to learn and acquire new knowledge.
• Proficiency in MS Office and other software testing tools.
• Good communication in English (at least should be average level)
• A team-player, self-disciplined, and willing to abide by company rules and policies.
• Ambition to bring high-quality services for the users.
• Chance to work on global projects with multicultural teams, world-class games
• Attractive salary and benefits
• Professional work environment
• Open culture where every employee is valued, treated fairly and trusted
• 13th salary every year at least 1-month salary
• Government social, health and unemployment insurance
• Lunch Allowance
• Annual salary review based on employee performance and company success
• Parking Allowance
• Annual Company Trip, Year End Party
• Events during Birthday, Full Moon Festival, other important holidays