Nexus Frontier Tech brings Intelligent Automation to life. We use AI to make your data machine-usable and provide a robust AI infrastructure for process automation, boosting business competitiveness through lower costs, greater speed and higher output quality.
BEST OF BREED IN DATA SCIENCE AND THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
Applying the science
Our team comprises 100+ AI researchers, practitioners and business leaders across London, Tokyo, Singapore and Hanoi. Since 2015, we have gained invaluable experience working hand-in-hand with blue-chip, global enterprises to co-create solutions, and have established a proven track record to implement these solutions without disruption.
Our mission is first to help businesses become more aware of the potential of AI, and second to deliver more efficient and competitive processes by integrating the latest data management technologies into day-to-day operations.
CEO Danny Goh and his co-founders published The AI Republic: Building the Nexus Between Humans and Intelligent Automation to raise awareness of the positive transformational power AI will have on the workplace. They lecture at prominent business schools and run weekly seminars to further the understanding of AI for technologists and business people alike.
4th Floor, Times Tower 2, 35 Le Van Luong, Thanh Xuan, Ha Noi, Vietnam
With a growing number of new projects, we’re looking for excellent Tester/QA to lead a truly global development team with members in the UK, Singapore, Japan, and Vietnam.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Manage quality control process for the project independently, ensuring necessary improvements are made;
- Research requires software to specify the testing requirements of projects.
- Build & manage test plan, test design, test case, and building use case & checklist;
- Commit to deliver the test plan via: propose the resources needed, distribute tasks & manage outputs;
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results;
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects;
- Report bugs and errors to development teams;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle;
- Do the other tasks based on the assignment of project or company.
Candidates with higher qualifications shall be discussing a higher package.
- 1+ year experience in testing mobile or web apps (Manual test, API testing);
- Have experience in test planning, test design, and test cases including normal cases and edges cases;
- Good English (Good writing and acceptable speaking);
- Problem-solving skill;
- Capable of researching and using testing support tools;
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
[Nice to have]
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical fields;
- Have experience or knowledge in BA;
- Have experience in managing the tester team (estimation, assign tasks for member);
- Have experience with the report, track defects, and work closely with others in defect resolution;
- ISTQB certification is a plus.
Being one of the Best IT Companies in Vietnam in ITViec ranking, Nexus FrontierTech took pride and the commitment to offering a great experience to every team member professionally and personally. At Nexus, you’ll work and grow with a global team full of dynamic, talented, and fun-loving people. Just in case you want more reasons to join us, here are our offering:
- Outstanding compensation package which is decided based on the impact and contribution you can make;
- Flexible work time & remote work policy;
- 13th-month salary and business performance bonus;
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation twice a year;
- Childcare support up to $75/month until the kids are 18 years old;
- Annual company trip and fun events all year round;
- Team bonding activities every month of $10/member where you can gather your own team and lead the fun your way;
- Self-host events are sponsored up to $100;
- Personal healthcare insurance package;
- Annual Medical checkup;
- Other company support for hospitalization, wedding, funeral, offspring delivery.
|Địa điểm làm việc:||4th Floor, Times Tower 2, 35 Le Van Luong, Thanh Xuan, Ha Noi, Vietnam|
|Quốc Tịch Công Ty:|
|Quy mô công ty:|
|Loại hình công ty:|
|Làm việc với ai|
- Nhận thông tin về tech-job mới nhất, 2 tuần 1 lần
- Cơ hội làm việc remote tại các công ty hàng đầu Hoa Kỳ
- Được hỗ trợ bởi Chuyên gia nhân sự giàu kinh nghiệm của Techviec
Tham gia ngay!
...Apply For This Job