Savvycom is an international software company specified in Enterprise Web and Mobile app solutions. Savvycom's vision is to become the Global Leading Company in Digital Solutions.
Founded in 2009 by a small team of passionate minds, Savvycom now has a balanced blend of technology skills and domain knowledge of seasoned IT professionals, powered by passion for Technology. We are proud to be named in the top 30 Global App Developers. This is an excellent opportunity for young and motivated team members to join an exciting workplace. You will find here the unique culture where the working environment is enthusiastic and professional, and where all team members are encouraged to discover and release their potential.
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Web Technical Leader to join our team.
Cau Giay, Ha Noi
Web Technical Leader
• Be involved in Web (Angular 2/.NodeJS/PHP...) Application Development projects.
• Working in cooperation with other project team members under the coordination of the CTO and contact directly with foreign clients from US, EU, Australia and Singapore.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of experience in web development, 3 years of experience with NodeJS and at least 1 year of experience with Micro Services architecture.
• Experience in PHP Frameworks, Node JS Frameworks, HTML5, CSS3, Angular/ReactJS, Unit Test design and implementation, Web service creation/interaction, Web API.
• Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Experience with popular web application frameworks
• Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and possess strong skills for writing reusable libraries.
• Experience in Amazon Web Service is a plus.
• Good written and oral communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
• Capable of problem analysis, design, and unit test.
• Able to quickly learn new technologies.
• Working in a young and professional environment.
• Staying in a friendly and spiritual space (daily tea break, weekly sports time, monthly outdoor activity and annual holiday).
• Obtaining guidance and awareness of advanced technologies.
• Earning very competitive salary.
• Being reviewed to increase salary twice per year.
• Receiving social insurance according to Vietnamese Government regulations.
• Having opportunity to join Football, Gym, Badminton and Swimming Club.
• Working hours: 5 days/week (Monday to Friday).