Được thành lập năm 2011, SEADEV là một công ty marketing trưc tuyến với trụ sở tại Đà Nẵng, Việt Nam và văn phòng đại diện tại Harrisonburg, Virginia, Mỹ. Sứ mệnh của chúng tôi là hỗ trợ các doanh nghiệp và startup nhỏ xây dựng quan hệ lâu dài với khách hàng thông qua các website và ứng dụng, thiết kế sáng tạo, và các hình thức marketing tương tác. Chúng tôi xây dựng những sản phẩm mang lại nguồn cảm hứng và các mối quan hệ lâu bền với khách hàng.
Tầng 6, tòa nhà Trọng Thức, 630-632 Ngô Quyền, phường An Hải Bắc, quận Sơn Trà, Đà Nẵng
The Account Manager is the liaison between Seadev and a portfolio of Seadev’s clients. The primary responsibilities of the Account Manager are to understand their clients’ needs (short-term and long-term), work with the Seadev project team as a representative of their clients’ interests, and to ensure Seadev delivers on their clients’ visions. The successful Account Manager will consistently deliver positive outcomes for their clients and build a long-term relationship between Seadev and their clients, such that clients’ accounts grow in contract value over time. The Account Manager will work with multiple teams and report directly to a Project Manager.
What will you do?
Manage client relationship
- Earn and grow each client’s respect and confidence as a trusted advisor to their business.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of each client’s business including key pain points, business drivers, performance indicators and industry trends
- Grow clients’ accounts at Seadev over time by monitoring clients’ business & projects, working closely with the service team to develop upsell opportunities
- Present Seadev’s decisions, recommendations, and products to a range of client audiences
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of Seadev’s solutions according to clients’ needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress and status of projects through monthly/quarterly meetings with clients
- Provide direction and training to clients on a variety of topics as assigned
Staff and Project Leadership
- Work with the Project Manager on key project needs, budget and timeline expectations
- Create project briefs and strategic briefs
- Native speaker of Vietnamese, fluent in English (writing, speaking, listening, reading)
- BS/MS degree (preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications)
- 2-3 years of experience in Agency Account Management, Sales, or Marketing
- Friendly, personable, goals-driven, and customer-focused
- Strong presentation, communication (verbal & written) and critical thinking skills
- Ability to ask good questions, think strategically and make independent decisions.
- Year-end bonus, work anniversary bonus, referral bonus, birthday gift
- Commission for bringing new projects to the company
- Annual salary increase based on job performance results
- 17 days off allowance per year: 10 days annual leave, 5 days sick leave, 2 Christmas day leave (on top of public holidays)
- Professional training & social workshops at the Social Forum every Wednesday
- Advanced English class with native speakers for all levels
- Social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance from probationary period
- FREE daily healthy snack and Friday lunch
- Team building events & holiday: Company retreat, Family Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Year End party
- Weekly sport activities: Table tennis, football