Career Advisor：Ms. Uyên
As a Product company with foreign investment.
District 1, HCMC, Vietnam
Senior Data Engineer
● Develop and maintain data collection pipelines and data analytics tooling.
● Work closely with traders, researchers and other teams to meet their need for timely, accurate and complete data sets.
● Build highly scalable data pipelines to process and analyze billions of messages in realtime.
● Cultivate strong technical/architectural/cultural foundations in the team, advocate good design in software development as well as data engineering, and lead by example.
● Strong technical skills, good at working with both people and with code.
● Extensive experience with data modelling and designing/supporting both streaming and batch ETL pipelines.
● Extensive experience in SQL and databases.
● Domain knowledge in finance, especially in buy-side trading, is not required but good to have.
● Proficiency in at least two mainstream programming languages (preferably Python, Java, C++).
● Proficiency in a programming language of a non-OOP paradigm (e.g. functional/logic programming).
● Experience with FP libraries like scalaz/cats/ZIO is a plus.
● Demonstrates good judgment in software design balancing design principles with pragmatics, with an emphasis on simplicity.
● Good to have experience in Google BigQuery.
● Experience working in some Cloud platform (e.g. Google Cloud, AWS, Azure).
● Experience with messaging middleware such as Solace or Kafka.
● Experience with machine learning is good to have.
- 100% of salary in the probation time
- 13th month salary & performance review
- Governmental insurances based on labour law
- Spencial health insurance package (applicable also to family)
- Flexible working time
- Working equipment
- Motorcycle parking fee allowance
- Team building activities, happy-hour, etc.