Career Advisor: Ms. Ánh
Bạn có thể apply ngay để nhận được đầy đủ nội dung công việc cũng như sự hỗ trợ từ Nhân sự. CV có thể đính kèm sau
Công ty IT của Nhật chuyên về giải pháp IT và chương trình phần mềm
Quốc Tịch Công Ty：Japan
Quận Tân Bình, Hồ Chí Minh
Senior Manager for System development
- Scope project requirements and prepare estimates and proposal.
- Coach the System Development team for good productivity and quality control
- Negotiate and manage the client requirements (Investigate Business process, requirements, defines the requirement) by English or Japanese.
- Inform and convince the requirement to Vietnamese Engineers.
- The negotiate with clients about claims, troubles and request changes, you need to achieve a consensus by English or Japanese.
- Teach Vietnamese engineers how to work with Japanese Client as good system engineer (Basic knowledge of SE/PM).
- Guide Engineers in creating a test plan for good test performance.
- Coach the quality and risk control plan.
- Proactively manage client expectations, prioritize and negotiate timelines and deliverables where necessary to meet key business objectives.
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Supervise the development of support documentation including creative briefs, change requests and requirement specifications
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field
- Experience in a senior leadership position responsible for building, motivating and leading high performing development teams
- Required language(s): Fluency in English. Can communicate good by Japanese
- Very strong experience in software development
- Experience managing senior stakeholders internal and external to the organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment both as an individual contributor and a technical lead
- Very strong analytical skills to be able to manage complex problems using a number of techniques.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills of complex and sophisticated ideas to a range of key stakeholders, both verbal and written.
- In-depth understanding of organizational data flow and its use in management decision-making
- Can understand advance queries, manage the cursor. Understand how data are actually stored.
- Share idea and communicate through designs, example and specification in a non-ambiguous way.
- Understand development process with Waterfall, V models, Agile, ...
- Manage project progress to make sure on-time delivery with high quality.
- Competitive salary, 13-month salary
- Annual project bonus up
- Join the dynamic, young and friendly project team
- Building and developing global software products based on modern technology.
- Attend project training before working with clients directly if need
- Providing training programs in Japanese, English, hot-trend technologies
- Have the stable career path
- Onsite in Japan, Asean
- Full Insurance according to labor law
- Special allowance for seniority employee, leader.
- Outdoor activities (play football,company trip, …)
...Apply For This Job