Career Advisor: Ms. Hiếu
District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Working time：Mon-Fri ：9:00-18:00
Senior Reserve/ Performance engineer
- Designing and running experiments to reverse engineer the performance characteristics and behaviour of trading and network systems.
- Writing scripts to automate the above testing so that changes in behaviour can be detected quickly.
- Communicating your insights to our quant, development and trading teams, and making recommendations for how the insights might be used to improve the effectiveness of our systems.
Language: Intermediate English
- At least 3-5 years experience developing and/or reverse-engineering low level systems
- Comprehensive understanding of computer systems, distributed systems and operating systems, in particular memory management, cache, multithreading, and CPU scheduling
- Deep understanding of the network stack, in particular Ethernet, ARP, IP, TCP and UDP
- Good C/C++ knowledge
- Highly proficient with a scripting language like Python
- Have experience with handling large volumes of data and identifying particular patterns that could enhance performance
- Demonstrated success at capture the flag competitions and red-team exercises is a plus
- 13th month salary; performance evaluation
- Government insurance under labor law (after probation)
- 100% salary during the probationary period (PIT Included)
- 15 days off in addition to statutory holidays
- Annual dental care package
- Provide laptops, secondary monitors, etc.
- Organize flexible working time
- Team building activities, hours of fun, etc.
- Opportunities to work with talented colleagues to improve knowledge.