- Up to 3500USD
- Full Remote
- Token Bonus
NFT marketplace from USA
SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEER
● Keep revenue-critical sources running in the face of configuration errors, network changes, or even natural disasters.
● Manage system access and security to make sure that the right people have the right access to do their jobs but also that all security requirements are complied with.
● Use your expertise to help spread system knowledge to software engineers by having well-documented systems, guides, and training.
● Prototype new technologies and apply best practices when it comes to availability, scalability, operational excellence, and efficiency that could save time and effort.
● Work closely with software engineering teams to deploy and implement the righttooling and set of technologies that should directly amplify the efficiency and release reliability of software engineering teams.
● Engage early with teams on the peer review of new system designs with careful attention to concerns around security, hardware needs, cost, and deployment to ensure that they are following the well-architectured design pattern, in a good way.
● Mentor and train other junior colleagues on design techniques and coding standards, and cultivate innovation and collaboration across multiple teams, and on building automated responses for non-exceptional service conditions.
●4+ years of experience as a SRE or in a related role (DevOps / Cloud Engineering) with a background or strong knowledge in building, developing, and operating cloud-based solutions, from the network to the application.
● Proven skills in multiple areas like e.g., (infrastructure) security, networking, systems engineering fundamentals, etc.
● Automation scripting experience with a few of the following: Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Perl, Bash, Shell, Python.
● System administration, with a good understanding of shell, OS’s, deployment strategy, and image bakery.
● Strong knowledge of SLI/SLO/SLAs, monitoring, and alerting best practices.
● Strong knowledge of Cloud infrastructure principles such as load balancing, high availability, server/serverless architecture, and database configurations.
● Strong interest in security-related topics.
● Experience with AWS DevOps tools (CodePipelines/CodeBuild) and infrastructure-as-code (OPSWorks/CloudFormation/SAM/Serverless)
● Experience with AWS products including EC2, ECS, RDS, ELB Load Balancer, Route 53, Lambda, CloudWatch, and CloudFront
● Experience in AWS storage encryption, data at rest, and data in transit.
● Experience in AWS Cloud Security tools and best practices.
● Experience with open-source web services environments (NodeJS/PHP) and with cloud-native architectures within AWS.
● Experience building and deploying microservices-based applications in the cloud with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) tools and processes.
● You can deal with ambiguity and can lay down structure and direction where there is none.
● Self-starter mindset with the ability to lead projects, document and improve processes, and influence others.
● Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a diverse and distributed team.
● Ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way.
● High competency in English technical writing and speaking is a must
Vietnamese manager + American CTO
- Work off on Saturday and Sunday by weekly, public holidays according to Vietnam labor Law.
- Team building & party
- Annual leave
- 100% remote
- Probation time : 100% salary
- Competitive Salaries
- Token Bonus
Nếu bạn quan tâm, vui lòng liên hệ với chúng tôi! Ngoài vị trí này ra, chúng tôi con đề xuất cho bạn nhiều vị trí hấp dẫn, phù hợp khác! (Ms.Phuong)
|Vị trí||SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEER|
|Địa điểm làm việc:||Remote|
|Quốc Tịch Công Ty:|
|Quy mô công ty:||30|
|Loại hình công ty:||Product|
|Làm việc với ai||Vietnamese manager + American CTO|
- Nhận thông tin về tech-job mới nhất, 2 tuần 1 lần
- Cơ hội làm việc remote tại các công ty hàng đầu Hoa Kỳ
- Được hỗ trợ bởi Chuyên gia nhân sự giàu kinh nghiệm của Techviec
Tham gia ngay!
...Apply For This Job