The built environment is undergoing rapid change. Asset owners & managers are scrambling to build, implement or adopt ‘prop tech’ tools to enable this digital transition. Skand sits front and centre in this revolution and is working hard to solve problems that stand between the status quo and a new era of data driven decision making processes.
Skand understands that data is king and that better decisions are made by better informed companies. Skand’s vision is to create a centralized place to bring all spatial and non spatial building data into a cloud based web app; helping managers to better understand the past, present and future state of their assets, to deliver financially sustainable outcomes.
At Skand, we aren't looking for people who want a job, we are looking for people to join our family and the journey ahead of us. We expect you to give it all you've got, and in return we will give you all the support that you need to grow and succeed.
• Implement user-facing features in our products.
• Design, Develop compelling and performant web applications
• Drive the quality standards within the development team by example, produce highly usable technical documentation as well as conduct code reviews.
• Architect stable, maintainable and reusable front-end systems with clean, modular patterns.
• Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
• Continuously explore, learn and apply the latest industry best practices, design patterns, tools and technologies.
• Write technical articles that explain our architecture
• Good English, both verbal and written
• Experience in front-end development using ReactJS.
• Willing to learn new tools, technologies, and frameworks to develop clean, testable and maintainable components in ReactJS.
• Problem-solving and critical thinking abilities.
• Enthusiastic about UI details and testing.
• Good cross team communication skills.
• Self-managed, proactive work style.
Good to have
• Experience working with designers and communicate through Figma
• GraphQL with Apollo Client
• Experience in backend development using NodeJS and MongoDB
As part of your application, please send us a project that you are proud of, it should be a project that is of sufficient complexity. If you don't have one, please let us know and we will send you a task to you for us to evaluate your fit.
Depending on the performance, we will change to full time with many benefits.
|Vị trí||Senior Engineer|
|Địa điểm làm việc:||Remote|
|Quốc Tịch Công Ty:|
|Quy mô công ty:|
|Loại hình công ty:|
|Làm việc với ai|
- Nhận thông tin về tech-job mới nhất, 2 tuần 1 lần
- Cơ hội làm việc remote tại các công ty hàng đầu Hoa Kỳ
- Được hỗ trợ bởi Chuyên gia nhân sự giàu kinh nghiệm của Techviec
Tham gia ngay!
...Apply For This Job