In 2015, we were a partner of Oracle, Microsoft, and Acumatica ERP. Since 2016, we have been building our ERP solutions using Odoo. At its core, Odoo provides a friendly interface and easy approach for us to deliver a high-quality solution to help our customers achieve their goals. Smart InnoTech focuses on Consulting, Development, and Implementing solutions for local and foreign companies. Our orientation is to become the leading company providing ERP/Management solutions and integration, in the context of the Industry 4.0.
64/1K Vo Oanh, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
- Analyze, design, and implement features using Odoo for ERP solutions.
- Ensure the correctness of the implementation.
- Work closely with the functional team to ensure the implementation fits the requirements.
- Work closely with the team leader to review design, practical implementation, and technical decisions.
- Participate in R&D to apply cutting-edge technologies for Retail/Distribution solutions.
- Code following the coding guidelines and best practices. We prefer guidelines provided by Odoo and Python.
- Write high-quality, well-tested, clean, simple, and maintainable code.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Strong and hands-on experience with Python, as Python is the main language in our development process.
- Experience with Odoo/Django. We use Odoo to develop features, and we will provide you with on-job training if you are not familiar with Odoo.
- Experience with Restful API, Automated Testing, and GIT.
- Detail-oriented, quality mindset, self-driven, proactive, and strong critical thinking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of data structures, algorithms are nice to have.
- Hands-on experiences and knowledge on relational databases such as PostgreSQL.
SKILLS BELOW ARE OPTIONAL BUT PREFERABLE
- Familiar with Linux development environment.
- Understand company processes and business problems (Sales, Purchase, Inventory, Accounting, Human Resources…).
- Experience with designing, and development high-availability, and high-performance systems.
- Experience with Mobile Development, E-commerce, DevOps, System Administration, Odoo Migration.
DESIRED SOFT SKILLS
- Intermediate written & verbal English.
- Focus on quality, efficiency, and continuous improvement.
- Have the Product Mindset.
- Willing to learn and open to changes.
- You will be provided with sufficient equipment for development.
- Attractive income package with 13 months of salary and Insurance. Diverse types of subsidies & bonus.
- Good environment to learn and apply new technologies.
- Pantry with snacks and drinks.
- Plenty of books for developing a good reading habit.
- Young, dynamic, open, friendly working environment with many activities. We encourage the knowledge sharing culture.
- Entertainment activities: Gaming, Chess, Football, Gym…