Techcombank is one of the largest joint-stock commercial banks in Vietnam and one of the leading banking institutions in Asia. We have more than 10,000 employees working among 315 branches nationwide and provide a wide range of financial products and services to more than 5.4 million clients in Vietnam. Up to the time being, Techcombank has more than 10,000 employees and is one of the leading banks in terms of efficiency. It is honored with a series of high credit awards and rankings by reputable organizations.
You will have a great chance to: Working in a professional and self-motivated environment; Having multiple opportunities to develop, contribute, and build a successful career.
• Write and develop clean codes to develop functional mobile/web applications
• Actively troubleshoot and debug applications
• Perform UI tests to optimize performance
• Collaborate with Front End Developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic and other applications APIs.
• Gather and address technical and design requirements
• Build and document reusable codes and libraries for future use
• Proactively work with squad and tribe members to identify new features
• Follow emerging technologies
• Responsible for guiding tribe members on translating business requirements into design documents
• Actively drive conversation with squad members on functional requirement documents for building and improving Techcombank’s digital products
• Minimum 3+ years of working experience in backend web development
• Solid knowledge in backend web development using scripting languages/frameworks (Python, PHP, NodeJS, Java or Ruby)
• Excellent knowledge of relational DBMS and SQL
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Strong knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or equivalent experience
• Experience in Agile Development and/or has a strong understanding of Agile methodology and practices
• Experience in leading or supporting digital transformation
• Experience working in a collaborative team environment, which includes discussions around creative reviews, giving and receiving constructive feedback to and from fellow team members and clients
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Annual Health Check-up
- Flexible schedule
- Engagement activities: Techcombank Marathon, Ironman, Active Saturday off, Thank-you party, Team building, Tehcombank’s anniversary,...
...Apply For This Job
...Apply For This Job