Tekcent is a multi-national digital solutions company, providing a range of products and services in software development, content management systems, website and mobile application design and development, and digital marketing. We develop and implement technology solutions to drive productivity, efficiency and innovations through digital transformation projects.
Our clients are leading businesses in the Asia Pacific and globally, including:
On this rich international experience, we build and nurture a professional environment that empowers the employees to achieve personal career goals and professional excellence.
Tekcent has been a Sitecore and Umbraco Partner since 2011.
Tekcent Wins Sitecore Experience Award 2015 for "Best Use of Omni-Channel".
Level 1, Block C, 27B Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
This position will work closely with other local team members, regional colleagues, and possibly with clients to deliver projects.
1. Execute, support and/or lead programming projects that include all stages of the project lifecycle (design, coding, testing, debugging, and code promotion) for both new and existing applications
2. Assist with and/or execute software releases, system upgrades, and troubleshooting of application systems
3. To perform code review which help the team improve programming ability as well as you can learn from each other players
✓ Required Experience / Skills
1. Have as least 1.5 years in Sitecore Developer OR 2 -3 years in .Net Developer.
Min. 1year using C# language to develop web applications using ASP.NET MVC framework;
2. Experience in relational database modeling, SQL queries
GOOD TO HAVE
1. Knowledge of/Experience in a content management system (CMS) using .NET technologies (e.g. Sitecore, CQ5/AEM, Umbraco, SharePoint, Kentico, or Sitefinity)
2. OOP knowledges
4. Basic English
Key Employee Benefits
1. Social, Heath and Unemployment Insurance transparently paid on your FULL salary
2. Bonus 01: 13th month salary (prorated)
3. 12 days of Annual paid leave; adding 1 day for every year of seniority
4. Training and Professional Certifications
5. Annual company trip based on company performance
6. Opportunities to work onsite for international projects
7. English-speaking, international and professional work environment
8. International style management style: professional, dynamic, open minded, supportive, and friendly
9. Insurance package