1PAC Vietnam is a new creative production company with its headquarter in Tokyo.
We combine people, idea, technology, and goods in various ways to support a client’s solution making and new challenges through power of designs and creative.
1PAC Vietnam do planning, consulting and build and develop system and application.We provide these services as one stop solution by cooperating with our headquarter in Japan. We will help clients optimize their ways to communicate with end-users utilizing our ideas and creatives, solve a variety of problems and take new approaches.
5th Floor, Devspace Building, 86-88 Dinh Tien Hoang St., Binh Thanh District, HCM city
Back-end Developer (Ruby on Rails/PHP/AWS)
• Participate in building the company's own product and outsource projects if have
• Work with other teams on all phases of project development
• Perform code review, code refactor
• Contribute to system architecture and design decisions
• Be able to self-study on new technologies
• Be dynamic and proactive
• 2+ years of experience as a Back-end developer: Ruby/Ruby on Rails/PHP/Laravel or similar frameworks. (we prefer RoR)
• Good understanding of object-oriented programming, data structure, algorithms and design patterns
• Experienced with some popular Gems such as Sidekiq, Devise, Cancan,...
• Having knowledge of TDD/BDD and writing tests with Unit test, RSpec, Cucumber testing ...
• Able to design database and system
• Experienced with RDBMS Postgres/MySQL and In-memory db Redis/Memcache
• Experienced with infrastructure such as AWS, Digital Ocean
• Solid experience in modern pipelines and tools (e.g. Git, Webpack, Gulp, Grunt, NPM);
• Understanding of CI/CD process and how to implement
• Experienced in designing & implementing REST APIs
• Have experiences in debugging & optimize code
• Having knowledge about Devops: Docker, AWS EC2, CI/CD - Github action, etc...
• Comfort working with Linux server, deployment and configuration is a big plus
• Dynamic and challenging environment
• Fun & dedicated family, supportive teammate
• Personal Macbook Pro provided
• Great hours! 8:00 am – 5:30 pm M-F and no overtime
• Opportunity to go on a business trip in Japan
• Sponsor and encourage staff to study courses by covering tuition fee, such as Udemy course
• Performance review 2 times/ year & MVP price every month
• Social/Health/Unemployment Insurances are fully levied on the salary
• Extra Medical Insurance and Annual health check-up
• Tons of fun & exciting outing activities: dinner party, watch movie, soccer, bowling…every month, year-end party in luxury place, company trip 2 times/ year
• Many activities at work: morning speech, LT meeting, tech sharing, Japanese sharing… to improve your skills and connect with the team.
• Full & free snacks & drinks
• Birthday gift & and 1 leave day in birth-month
• Modern office with kitchen and library, flexible relaxing zone with VR, Nintendo Switch,…for entertainment
...Apply For This Job