1PAC Vietnam is a new creative production company with its headquarter in Tokyo.
We combine people, idea, technology, and goods in various ways to support a client’s solution making and new challenges through power of designs and creative.
1PAC Vietnam do planning, consulting and build and develop system and application.We provide these services as one stop solution by cooperating with our headquarter in Japan. We will help clients optimize their ways to communicate with end-users utilizing our ideas and creatives, solve a variety of problems and take new approaches.
5th Floor, Devspace Building, 86-88 Dinh Tien Hoang St., Binh Thanh District, HCM city
【HCM/Up to 1200$】UI/UX Designer
• Work closely with PM and Technical Team to gather requirements in order to innovate and deliver company's product design
• Create wireframes, mockups or prototypes that match with the concept & requirements
• Design and manage visual guidelines of the project
• Work with Technical team during implementation to make sure delivering on time
• Review the usability, visual language and integrity of the product regularly
• 2+ years of UI/UX design experience for software, web apps and/or mobile devices
• Master core design concepts (composition & layout, color theory, typography, etc)
• Experience with user interface and visual design patterns.
• Ability to take a design from concept to wireframe to pixel perfect
• Understanding of the iterative design process.
• Ability to collaborate and take input from others and learn quickly
• Understand the technical feasibilities of both web and mobile.
• Technical Bits: Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Zeplin, Abstract
[Nice to have]
• Ability to create front-end code (HTML/CSS/jQuery)
• Experience designing interfaces and interactions for real-world applications
• Experience building Design System is a plus
• Good communication skill in English at business level
• Dynamic and challenging environment
• Fun & dedicated family, supportive teammate
• Personal Macbook Pro provided
• Great hours! 8:00 am – 5:30 pm M-F and no overtime
• Opportunity to go on a business trip in Japan
• Sponsor and encourage staff to study courses by covering tuition fee, such as Udemy course
• Performance review 2 times/ year & MVP price every month
• Social/Health/Unemployment Insurances are fully levied on the salary
• Extra Medical Insurance and Annual health check-up
• Tons of fun & exciting outing activities: dinner party, watch movie, soccer, bowling…every month, year-end party in luxury place, company trip 2 times/ year
• Many activities at work: morning speech, LT meeting, tech sharing, Japanese sharing… to improve your skills and connect with the team.
• Full & free snacks & drinks
• Birthday gift & and 1 leave day in birth-month
• Modern office with kitchen and library, flexible relaxing zone with VR, Nintendo Switch,…for entertainment
...Apply For This Job