Fossil Vietnam, formerly Misfit, is one of 59 offices under Fossil Group worldwide. Before joining Fossil, Misfit was a US high-tech company inventing and manufacturing wearables and smart home products, with R&D and operations office in Vietnam. In November 2015, Misfit got acquired and has since then become part of the Fossil Group's portfolio of brands, standing aside world-renowned brands including Fossil, Michael Kors, Burberry, Emporio Armani, Diesel, adidas, DKNY, among others.
Fossil Vietnam positions itself as the Center of Excellence for Cloud & App Innovation and Development of Fossil Group and will power a wider array of connected devices. With that mission at hand, we will remain a place where innovation flourishes, where world-class talents get leveraged, and where people come together to make greater products and tell greater stories.
5th Floor, H3 Building, 384 Hoang Dieu, District 4, Ho Chi Minh
Senior Engineer, Solution Architect (Mobile Development)
- Design workflows, architecture and build advanced applications on Mobile platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development
- Work closely with design team to visualize complicated features to enhance UX/UI
- Coach other junior team members to help them reach their maximum potential
*IN RETURN WE OFFER
- Meaningful work and passionate colleagues.
- Subsidies for: cell phone, fitness, health insurance.
- Plenty of food, all the time.
- Jerk-free, ego-free environment.
- A commitment to make your time with us the most transformational time in your career to
- Personal and professional development opportunities (workshops, English classes, training programs, etc.) that will keep you busy with learning and immersing yourself in meaningful work.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- At least 3 year of relevant working experience.
+Programming languages: Java, Kotlin AND/OR Objective-C, Swift
+Software development life-cycle.
+ Database: ORMLite, Room AND/OR SQLite, Realm.
+ Mobile development architecture: MVP, MVVM, VIPER.
+ Network: REST API, TCP.
+ SCM: Git.
- Solid experience on concurrency programming and scheduling technique.
- Solid experience in optimization techniques: caching, lazy loading and memory management.
- Knowledge in software design patterns.
- Good sense of UI/UX components and customization.
- Self-motivated, logical thinking, and a strong desire to build high-quality applications.
- Good leadership and effective communication in both verbal and nonverbal.
*Nice to have
- Strong English communication skills.
- Experienced in working with BLE stack.
- Hand-on experience with Flutter and integrating with other platforms.
Meaningful work and passionate colleagues
Subsidies for: cell phone, fitness, health insurance
Plenty of food, all the time
Jerk-free, ego-free environment
A commitment to make your time with us the most transformational time in your career to date
Personal and professional development opportunities (workshops, English classes, training programs, etc.) that will keep you busy with learning and immersing yourself in meaning work.