GeoGuard is based in Vancouver, Canada, with a development office in Ho Chi Minh City. A career with GeoGuard opens the door to exciting opportunities including the potential to travel, as well as temporary or permanent relocation to our Vancouver office. With a sponsored Canadian work visa, you’ll also be on the fast track to permanent residency and even Canadian citizenship if you desire. At GeoGuard, you won’t just be a small part of a software company, you will play an important role in an award-winning technology leader, where you will own your projects and create your own success. We have a number of exciting opportunities in all aspects of software development, risk and data analysis, quality assurance and reporting.
Since 2011, GeoGuard has been providing geolocation, anti-fraud and compliance solutions for many of the world’s largest entertainment and iGaming companies, state lotteries, streaming video broadcasters, media rightsholders and financial institutions. As a multi-award winning geolocation technology provider, GeoGuard and its sister company GeoComply, has quickly become the industry’s trusted solution for location compliance, accuracy and reliability.
Include: Hr Department, Development Department, Data Analyst Department (Reporting Dev , Data analyst)
4th Floor, 56 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Dakao Ward, District 1
QA Automation Engineer
Create and maintain test strategies, test cases, checklists and test suites based on product requirements and test plans.
Perform automated functional, regression and performance testing of GeoGuard products according to test cases and checklists.
Develop automated tests using Python and RobotFramework.
Maintain and extend existing testing frameworks.
Assist the QA Project Lead with planning and estimation.
Develop and maintain a high level of test coverage.
Record defects found and assign priority to defects according to the GeoGuard QA guidance.
Liaise with development and product team to understand product and business processes.
Participate in team meetings and quality assurance walk-throughs according to the GeoGuard PDLC guidance.
Identify opportunities for improvements and help others identify opportunities for improvements by providing clear and constructive feedback.
Follow best practices and processes established by the team.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of manual and automated testing principles
- Experience with bug tracking systems
- Knowledge of test design techniques
- Advanced knowledge of theory and best practices of software testing
- Strong technical skills (comfortable with Android, iOS, MacOS and Windows)
- Experience with at least one automation test framework
- Experience using professional software development systems such as Jira, Git and Confluence
- Experience in BBD testing is an asset
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP) is an asset
- Knowledge of Python is an asset
- Intermediate written and spoken technical English, enough to discuss issues with teams remotely
Max 1500 USD
• EXTRA HEALTH - bảo hiểm mở rộng của Bảo Việt hoặc Liberty
• BHXH đóng mức full lương
• Thưởng 2 lần/năm + thưởng tháng lương 13
• Giờ làm việc linh hoạt, cung cấp Macbook
• Các khóa học tiếng Anh hàng tuần.
• Tham gia các clb cầu lông, bóng rổ,... do công ty tổ chức
• Được training và có cơ hội làm việc tại nước ngoài, cơ hội nhập cư tại Canada.
• Được hưởng ưu đãi nhận chênh lệch cổ phần của công ty cho nhân viên lâu năm
• 12 ngày phép năm
- Vòng 1: làm bài test online trên Hackerrank (gồm 6 câu: 4 câu đầu trắc nghiệm, 2 câu cuối tự luận), thời gian 102p.
- Vòng 2: tham gia buổi phỏng vấn online với team ở VN.
- Vòng 3: tham gia buổi phỏng vấn online với team ở Vancouver.
|Vị trí||QA Automation Engineer|
|Địa điểm làm việc:||4th Floor, 56 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Dakao Ward, District 1|
|Quốc Tịch Công Ty:||Canada|
|Quy mô công ty:||51-150|
|Loại hình công ty:||Product|
|Làm việc với ai|