Company name： Grasshopper Asia
Established year：2006 (HQ in Singapore), 2018 (Vietnam)
No. of staff： 15 Staff (in Vietnam)
Grasshopper is an Asian proprietary trading firm and liquidity provider competing on the global stage. Our cutting edge in-house technology puts us at the forefront of developments in electronic trading. An over 20-year unbroken record of consistency and profitability is underpinned by firm values of honesty, integrity and teamwork that guide our future success.
What you can expect working at Grasshopper:
At Grasshopper, you will be working in a diverse and dynamic environment with a flat hierarchy. With more than 15 nationalities working in an open office, communication is essential to performance. To remain as the “small giant” of proprietary trading, we give employees a high level of autonomy and encourage them to get creative, take risks, make mistakes and learn from them.
Miss Ao Dai building, 21 Nguyen Trung Ngan street, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam
Senior Quant Developer - 1 slot
We seek a highly motivated quantitative analyst to join our quant team. We are especially interested in candidates who are can demonstrate an aptitude for problem solving and critical thinking. The Quant team investigates a wide variety of technical and trading problems, so a keen intellect and a voracious appetite for learning are key characteristics of the successful incumbent.
The primary responsibility of the role involves end-to-end ownership of the development of quantitative signals and algorithms to assist our trading teams.
Throughout the process of development, the quant will work closely with traders to develop trading strategies and be responsible for the design and development of these strategies.
After development, the quant will also be responsible for testing and deploying strategies on live markets. Once a strategy is live, the quant will also be responsible for monitoring and improving the signals or strategy.
Education level: Any
Language: Intermediate English (vì sẽ làm việc trực tiếp và chung với team bên Sing nên cần phải giao tiếp tốt tiếng Anh)
No.of experienced year: 3 - 5 years in a similar capacity can be considered for a senior position.
- The role involves a high degree of coordination and communication with both the traders and IT team and the candidate should express desire to be involved in both sides of the company.
- The candidate should have experience in an analytical or mathematical field and strong coding capability, in particular python and/or C++.
- Experience with ML and knowledge of financial markets is a plus.
- 13th month salary & performance review
- Governmental insurances based on labour law (after probation)
- 100% of salary in the probation time (Included Personal income tax)
- 15 days of annual leave apart from national holidays by law
- Childcare leave:
+ 2 days of childcare leave a year (With the company for at least 3 continuous months)
+ 6 days of paid childcare leave per year, regardless of the number of children you have (With the company for at least 1 year).
+ Only be applicable for employees with children below 7 years old.
- Marriage Leave
- Maternity/Paternity leave: based on Labour law
- Off in lieu:
+ For working 4 hours or less on a weekend/non-trading day, you will be granted time off in lieu of 4 hours on a working day.
+ For working more than 4 hours on a weekend/non-trading day, you will be granted a full day off on a working day.
Innovation leave: staff allowed to take up to 20% of their work time to work on innovation or training. Innovation idea has to be posted on Innovation Board on Jira before taking of leave.
- Out-patient and hospitalisation health insurance package (applicable also to spouse and/or children where required)
- Annual dental care package
- Working equipment provided (laptop, extra monitor, etc)
- Motorcycle parking fee allowance
- Casual dress code
- Flexible work time arrangement where applicable
- Team building activities, happy-hour, etc.
- An employee will be granted a Referral Bonus of VND 10,000,000 for every referral who is hired and completes 12 months of employment.
- Opportunity to work with talented colleagues to improve your knowledge. Professional & English speaking working environment and more...