Hello Health Group is a leading provider of consumer health information in Asia. Via a network of localized platforms, we empower consumers to make more informed health decisions. And by engaging consumers, we also enable brands to reach their target audience. All at the right time.
We are healthcare visionaries who build brands that people love. We simplify the complex, and build platforms that inform, educate, and engage over 35 million people.
Hello Health Group strives to bring world class healthcare information to everyone. Across several markets, we create powerful market-leading content brands. Regionally present. Locally dominant.
Improving lives takes talent. It also takes drive. If you’re looking to make a lasting impact, drop us a line. Join a hardworking team that knows how to have fun.
18 Dinh Tien Hoang Street, Da Kao Ward, District 1, HCM City
You are playing the primary role to deliver high-quality code and to boost our development team to a higher level. This is a key role in achieving further growth and requires a bright, focused and creative mind to do. PHP Developer works with the rest of the team on growing the company through the developing and maintaining the code base on our internal and external products.
- Use a combination of markup languages to write web pages.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science or other related field or commensurate experience.
- Excellent English skills in both reading/writing and speaking.
- Backend development: PHP specifically WordPress, Laravel Framework 5.3+
- Database: SQL and relational database management, specifically MySQL, NOSQL like MongoDB
- Applicants who can demonstrate experience in the following areas will be preferred
What we offer you
- The opportunity to learn and work with some of the best Entrepreneurs and Business people in the World. Giving you insight into all aspects of building a high growth successful tech company.
- A highly challenging environment with diversified tasks and direct ownership.
- A position with significant and high-growth opportunities.
- An international, dynamic and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy.
- The chance to shape the digital health care landscape and impact millions of people for the better.
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
- Competitive compensation package
- Starting date: ASAP
- International Opportunity