Holistics is a fast-growing startup based out of Singapore, Indonesia and Ho Chi Minh City.
We are building a data platform that allows companies to set up an end-to-end, reusable, and scalable data analytics stack without engineering resources. Our platform has helped improve the data productivity of companies in over 30 countries. Unicorns like Grab, Traveloka... as well as well-funded startups like 99.co, ShopBack,... are among our proud customers.
People-First Company: We believe the right people make all the difference. Building great software comes from building great teams. This puts our focus on the right people working well and having fun together.
Personal Growth: A good employee is a good student of life, and at Holistics we commit to help you develop yourself as an individual.
Charmington La Pointe Building,
181 Cao Thang, District 10
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
You’ll be working towards the backend aspects of our powerful BI platform, from working on our backend job queue system, our BI processing engine to our ETL product.
You’ll work closely with our Product team and Head of Engineering to brainstorm ideas, design architecture and and translate them into working code.
Some Cool Things We’ve Done/You Might Do:
Build an in-house background job queue system using just PostgreSQL and Ruby
Design and build a generic data connector that works with all major databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Redshift, BigQuery, etc)
Build an Excel-like Pivot Table interface for slicing and dicing of data
Build a cohort/retention analysis color-coding table (think Mixpanel/kissmetrics)
Strong problem solving (most important)
Experiences with Ruby on Rails/Ruby is a plus
Have at least 1 year of experiences in Software Development
Good English communication skill (reading and writing)
Both senior and junior positions are welcome
What We Look For In You
Problem Solving: You don’t just write code based on requirements, you debate the requirements with us.
Coding: You write good code, you’ve written code that handle a lot of load, and you enjoy optimizing and refactoring your code to make it faster
Culture & Mindset: You’re a team player; you understand how it’s like working for a startup – doing anything and everything needed (from writing blog posts, to help customers with their data problem)
Tech Stack: we use Ruby, PostgreSQL, Redis, Vue.js, ES6 and a lot of SQLs. It’s great if you know these, but it’s not a big deal. We’re confident you’ll pick these up quickly on the job.
Basically you will not just implement features based on a task list. We need your original ideas, creativity and critical thinking skills to help us build a great data platform
- 14 Annual leaves/year, 14 Sick leaves/year
- 13th month-salary; Performance review twice a year
- 24/7 Healthcare Insurance, Periodic Medical Checkup
- Shares (Stock Options) for high-contributing individuals
- Workstation provided for maximal productivity: Macbook (or Laptop), Leopold FC750R mechanical keyboard, Razer Abyssus V2 computer mouse, 24’ Ultrasharp Monitor
- Active and agile working environment; Flexible time culture; Weekly happy hours, fruits, snack...
- Weekly TED talks to expand skills and knowledge, games and social sport activities with company; Company trip and company-organized events.
- An Opportunity to work with top-notch experts from around the world.
- Working time: from Monday – Friday, from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
|Vị trí||Backend Engineer|
|Địa điểm làm việc:||Charmington La Pointe Building, 181 Cao Thang, District 10 Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|Quốc Tịch Công Ty:||Singapore|
|Quy mô công ty:||30-50|
|Loại hình công ty:||Sản phẩm|
|Làm việc với ai|
- Nhận thông tin về tech-job mới nhất, 2 tuần 1 lần
- Cơ hội làm việc remote tại các công ty hàng đầu Hoa Kỳ
- Được hỗ trợ bởi Chuyên gia nhân sự giàu kinh nghiệm của Techviec
Tham gia ngay!
...Apply For This Job