InceptionLabs is a dynamic, fast expanding and fun software company. If you are looking for difficult and interesting challenges to solve and learn from, InceptionLabs is the place to be. We specialize in high-speed, real-time data collection and distribution systems, and trading platforms. We utilize a wide range of technologies to build the finest software that our clients can find
Dist 4 - HCMC
• Overseeing the devops team day to day
• Striving to automate our CI/CD pipeline, from development to deployment and release flow. This also includes automating tests, code analysis, and reports.
• Exploring new technology standards to perfect our devops cycle
• Managing our infrastructure including servers, security rules, networking
• Envisioning and deploying cloud monitoring, logging and alerting solutions to ensure continuous operation of our products
• Maintaining good documentation of our infrastructure, deployment of services, configurations, and change logs.
• Collaboration with other teams for operational issues
• 2++ years in DevOps position for Web & Mobile product companies
• Strong understanding of software development life cycle, continuous integration and delivery methodologies, automation and testing
• Strong understanding of networking, operating systems and related security requirements
• Familiar with Java ecosystems, monitoring and optimizing the JVM
• Experience with build tools such as Gradle, Maven, concepts like artifact repositories, automation tools such as Ansible.
• Experience with build/continuous integration tools such as Jenkins and GitLab.
• Full proficiency with Git. Having open source experience on GitHub is a plus.
• Experience in setting up monitoring and log collecting systems, for example, ELK stack, fluentd, Nagios, etc...
• Experience with using containers in both development and production setup. Knowing tools such as Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, or microservice architect is a plus.
• Experience with Cloud technologies, such as AWS (Lambda, RDS, VPC, Route53, S3 etc… ), load balancing, API gateway, etc…
• Experience with managing, monitoring and scaling clustered system such as Kafka, Redis, MySQL, Elasticsearch, etc...
• Strong communication skills in both English and Vietnamese.
● Bi-annually bonus
● Training subsidy for your IT and English courses (10.000.000/year)
● Private health insurance and annual health checkup
● Flexible working hours
● Annual company trips Oversea, VN
● Regular sport and outing events to keep everyone energized and relaxed
● Flexi-claims program to cover that lovely gift you always wanted
● Well-stocked pantry with snack customized to your liking
● Paid lunches daily (50.000/each)
● Paid personal preference (3.000.000/year)
● 14 days annual leave + 1 happy birthday + 3 sick leave
● Micro bonus for great things you do daily