A retiree in Japan is entering game codes every weekend, a restaurant staffer in Singapore is creating his own design while a student in Vietnam is designing and developing his or her own games.
This is tomorrow’s world when and where all persons can easily, rapidly and repeatedly create their own games.
Indi games has positioned itself to be a leader in this new world, providing the tools for motivated persons to translate their ideas into successful businesses.
Today, game development is solely done by experts. Professionals have an idea, create the game design, draw illustrations, and write the code. The degree of difficulty of this process depends to a great extent on the game genre, creative style, and development languages.
Indi games provides a game engine which supports everybody through the process of developing a high-quality game with ease and speed.
2nd floor, Ong&Ong Building, 159 Phan Xich Long Street, Ward 7, Phu Nhuan Dist, HCMC
- Work in Game Projects: Internal Projects, Collaborating Projects, Out-sourcing Projects;
- Develop game features following the game design document;
- Code, debug and fix bugs;
- Take part in game development project from Japanese customers, inhouse game projects, or collaborating projects with partners;
- Cooperate and support Game Director, Designers, Graphic Artists, Project Managers and QA Tester during working on projects. The projects are (most of the time) creation projects, but we also work on project maintenance or custom remake when necessary;
- Game Development Process: Agile / Waterfall Methodology
- Besides, some other responsibilities:
- Produce quality products and clean code;
- Validates the committed source code (cross-check) with/from other members;
- Supports other teammates on technical matters;
- Research and apply new technology in works;
- No experience required, candidate will be trained (after passing the entrance test);
- Good programming skills with C++, C#, Python or Java languages;
- Knowledge of 3D Game Development with OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan, Metal APIs is a plus;
- Experienced with different platforms: Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android, Console, … is a plus;
- Experienced with Game Engines: Unity, Unreal, Godot, Cocos... is preferable;
- Ability of researching and applying new technology in the works;
- Ability of self management and time management in general;
- Ability of collaborating with Game Director and other parties in game development project;
- Work and discuss directly with Board of Management and Founders.
- Become a member of an entrepreneur company.
- Young, dynamic, multiple cultures environment.
- BONUS (once or more) per year.
- Social insurance policy as per Vietnam Laws.
- Company Trip: once per year.
- Vacation: 12 days / year (and sick leaves as per insurance regulation).
- PlayStation and Gaming (after work).
- Many Team-building activities.
...Apply For This Job