A retiree in Japan is entering game codes every weekend, a restaurant staffer in Singapore is creating his own design while a student in Vietnam is designing and developing his or her own games.
This is tomorrow’s world when and where all persons can easily, rapidly and repeatedly create their own games.
Indi games has positioned itself to be a leader in this new world, providing the tools for motivated persons to translate their ideas into successful businesses.
Today, game development is solely done by experts. Professionals have an idea, create the game design, draw illustrations, and write the code. The degree of difficulty of this process depends to a great extent on the game genre, creative style, and development languages.
Indi games provides a game engine which supports everybody through the process of developing a high-quality game with ease and speed.
2nd floor, Ong&Ong Building, 159 Phan Xich Long Street, Ward 7, Phu Nhuan Dist, HCMC
- Work in Game Projects: Internal Projects, Collaborating Projects, Outsourcing Projects.
- Discuss with Lead Game Tester about matters in order to fulfill the customer's demands and project’s requirements.
- Support other teammates to solve issues, the project's requirements and ensuring the project’s progression.
- Support other teammates to improve their skills and performance.
- Play and test the game repeatedly in different ways and situations.
- Learn to be repetitive as well as unexpected. Basically you're trying to break the game.
- Test different versions of the game.
- Concentrate on certain areas of the game and try every possibility available.
- Compare new versions of game and replicate previous bugs to see if they have been fixed.
- Play game using different settings and options if available.
- Check for typos, spelling mistakes and grammar.
- Report any error codes that may pop up and report them to bug tracking software.
- Proof any other documentation with game including manuals, instructions and other booklets.
- Understand the difference between reporting a bug and reporting a featurePlay and test the game repeatedly in different ways and situations.
- Capable of creating processes for quality management.
- Excellent problem solving skills and a methodical approach to games.
- Knowledge of games and the industry.
- Understanding of Quality Assurance processes.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and patience for repetitive work.
- Flexible working and the ability to adapt to different processes.
- Persistence and perseverance.
- Strong computer literacy skills.
- Work and discuss directly with Board of Management and Founders.
- Become a member of an entrepreneur company.
- Young, dynamic, multiple cultures environment.
- BONUS (once or more) per year.
- Social insurance policy as per Vietnam Laws.
- Company Trip: once per year.
- Vacation: 12 days / year (and sick leaves as per insurance regulation).
- PlayStation and Gaming (after work).
- Many Team-building activities.