One of the first dedicated mobile app companies in the world.
JMango360 originated in early 2008 as JMango. As one of the first dedicated mobile app companies in the world, JMango has been building custom applications and systems for businesses of all sizes, from to small startups to large enterprises. Having seen this monumental shift to a mobile focused world, JMango visionaries thought that there needed to be a better way for businesses of any size to create, manage and commercialize their own applications. Thus, the company poured in 2012 all of its knowledge, expertise and technology to create the world’s first true mobile commerce applications development platform, the JMango360 Mobile App Builder. JMango360 currently has over 60 dedicated people all over the globe, including the Netherlands, USA, Hong Kong, Australia and Vietnam.
15 Pham Hung, Nam Tu Liem, Ha Noi
We are searching for talented Business Analyst. The job will perform following tasks:
- Understand customer business process, needs and requirements.
- Analyze the requirements from customers in business view and end-user view.
- Ensure business requirements are fully understood by Development and provide input to design and product specifications.
- Document functional and business requirements.
- Tracking all change requests from customer. Manage all requirements, specifications, change request of the project.
- Work with development team to go over the specification, Q&A, consult the solutions or figure out the problems.
- Support UAT in testing, verifying bugs/issues with client
- Contact partners for integration with outside system
- Write documents (project or product specifications, description, design and analysis)
- Create Features List
- Answer Q&A of customers and developers
* Job Requirements
- At least 2 year-experience in BA position.
- Have experiences of working as QA
- Have a deep knowledge of software development process & experience in E-commerce industry.
-Working experience in M-commerce will be an advantage
- Strong business analytical skill and logical mind.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and effectively.
- Good UML knowledge is required
- Very good at English command
* Personality Requirements
- Hard working, responsible, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability of working independent and teamwork, can work under high pressure.
- Working hours:9:00 ~ 18:00 from Monday to Friday
- Premium Health care insurance
- 13th month salary & performance bonus
- Lunch allowance & free cafeteria inside the office
- Other benefits as per stated in Vietnamese Labor Law
|Vị trí||Business Analyst|
|Địa điểm làm việc:||15 Pham Hung, Nam Tu Liem, Ha Noi|
|Quốc Tịch Công Ty:|
|Quy mô công ty:|
|Loại hình công ty:|
|Làm việc với ai|
- Nhận thông tin về tech-job mới nhất, 2 tuần 1 lần
- Cơ hội làm việc remote tại các công ty hàng đầu Hoa Kỳ
- Được hỗ trợ bởi Chuyên gia nhân sự giàu kinh nghiệm của Techviec
Tham gia ngay!
...Apply For This Job