Company name: Công ty TNHH Kofax Việt Nam
Capital Nation： US
No. of staff： 70
Công ty TNHH Kofax Việt Nam là công ty với 100% vốn đầu tư nước ngoài và là một thành viên của Kofax Group Plc, một tập đoàn CNTT hàng đầu trong lĩnh vực thu thập thông tin. Tập đoàn Kofax có doanh thu khoảng 400 triệu USD một năm và có các trung tâm phát triển ở Mỹ, Đức, Anh, Áo và Việt Nam.
521 Kim Ma Street, 11 Fl., A Tower, RESCO Building, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Lead a software development team to design, implement, and maintain software components in complex, distributed systems.
- Work collaboratively with Product Manager, QA Leads and other stakeholders to understand high-level requirements.
- Create and review technical specifications, software architectures and designs.
- Follow company's development process to create and assign engineering tasks to team members.
- Provide delivery estimations in order to maintain and communicate a high level delivery roadmap.
- Hire, train, coach and help develop team members.
- 5+ years of working experience as Software Engineer and at least 1 year of experience as Lead.
- Experience with software development and software quality assurance methodologies.
- Insight into Enterprise application architecting.
- Proficiency in C#/.NET programming with Visual Studio 2015 or above in Windows environment.
- Familiarity with C++(MFC/ATL) is a plus
- Familiarity with Java application development is preferred, but not required.
- Working experience with Nuance Document Imaging's software products is a plus.
- Good command of English.
- Attractive salary
- Stable and long-term job (Many employees of ours have been with us for longer than 10 years. We develop our own world-class products, not doing outsourcing)
- Annual salary review and adjustment
- Professional working environment (Come and enjoy our powerful machines, licensed software, workspace with partitions, flexible working hours and no working overtime)
- Advanced health insurance for the whole family (Let the international hospitals take care of not only your health but also your loved ones')