Founded in 2003, LARION provides software outsourcing services and business solutions. We have solid experiences in all phases of software development life cycle.
With the goal of building long-term relationships based on trust and quality as well as having a tremendous cost advantage over large companies, LARION has succeeded in supplying our services for diverse customers all over the world.
District 12, Ho Chi Minh
• Design, build, maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
• Analyze client requirements to develop functional and technical software requirements
• Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle
• Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
• Conduct code refactoring, optimization
• Bachelor Degree of Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
• At least 2 years of experience in Ruby on Rails development
• Experience with file system, cloud storage, network resources
• Experience with normalized relational model and non-relational data stores
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• English: Intermediate level or above
Up to $2500
• Attractive salary and benefits (13th Salary, Outstanding employee of the quarter and the year, Seniority award, etc.)
• Performance appraisal twice a year
• Onsite working opportunity
• Laptop Provided
• Various training on technical and soft skills
• Premium Healthcare and Accident insurance
• Teambuilding, Company trip, Year-end party, etc.
• Support for personal loans such as: home loan, vehicle loan, tuition fee, etc.
• Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks, etc.
...Apply For This Job