- Neolab Vietnam is a member of NeoCareer Group – Leading Technology and Human Resources Corporation in Japan. The Group has nearly 3.200 employees working in more than 50 offices in Japan and branches in Asian countries.
- Neolab Vietnam specializes in providing IT products and solutions, including developing mobile applications, websites, and researching new technologies.
- Neolab Vietnam have comfortable working environment and dynamic in Da Nang. Office design is diverse colors, layout work site rejuvenation and artistic. Programmers are not binding on the square and boring boxes. Here we created a workspace Freedom, a bar, a coffee corner, a small football pitch, seat reading, resting ... special room where you can get creative workspace for yourself.
- A Bridge System Engineer will play a role as a communication channel between developing team in Vietnam and clients in Japan.
- Directly communicate with clients via email, skype (or chatwork tool) to meet requirements.
- Manage project timeline, report to clients on regular basis and manage project performance.
- Project forms: all web-application systems (using Ruby language, PHP, Java, ASP, NET), all game applications on smartphone (iOS, Android, Unity).
- Japanese skill at least N2
- At least 1 year experience of similar position
- Prefer candidate with work experience or study in Japan
- Have experience using at least one of these languages: ASP.NET, PHP, Java, Ruby, Objective-C, Android, iOS,
- Leadership potentiality, high responsibility, good teamwork spirit
- Understanding about Japanese culture and Japanese working style
- Experience managing big projects
- 13th month salary. Review salary twice a year.
- Social insurance based on Gross salary. Annual health check up.
- 12 days annual leave.
- Subsidy for meal, transportation, skill level…
- Young & active environment.
- Employee oriented working environment : traveling holiday at least once a year, entertainment area in the office is inside comfortable working place ( coffee machine, dynamic designed office).
- Various team building activities: soccer, badminton, music, charity…
- Monthly Teambuilding.
- Working hours: 8 hours x 5 days/week (Monday to Friday).
- Highly professional suitable equipment (own laptop, 2-3 screens, adjustable desks, macbook pro...)
- Free annual medical examination (once a year)
- Full salary insurance.
- Allowances: Japanese Academy degree, lunch, travel, birthday, wedding, funeral, sickness...
|Vị trí||Japanese BrSE|
|Địa điểm làm việc:||Đà Nẵng|
|Quốc Tịch Công Ty:|
|Quy mô công ty:|
|Loại hình công ty:|
|Làm việc với ai|
- Nhận thông tin về tech-job mới nhất, 2 tuần 1 lần
- Cơ hội làm việc remote tại các công ty hàng đầu Hoa Kỳ
- Được hỗ trợ bởi Chuyên gia nhân sự giàu kinh nghiệm của Techviec
Tham gia ngay!
...Apply For This Job