- Neolab Vietnam is a member of NeoCareer Group – Leading Technology and Human Resources Corporation in Japan. The Group has nearly 3.200 employees working in more than 50 offices in Japan and branches in Asian countries.
- Neolab Vietnam specializes in providing IT products and solutions, including developing mobile applications, websites, and researching new technologies.
- Neolab Vietnam have comfortable working environment and dynamic in Da Nang. Office design is diverse colors, layout work site rejuvenation and artistic. Programmers are not binding on the square and boring boxes. Here we created a workspace Freedom, a bar, a coffee corner, a small football pitch, seat reading, resting ... special room where you can get creative workspace for yourself.
【Da Nang/Up to 1500USD】Ruby Developer
Depends on project
- 3 year experience in ROR development
- Strong experience with client side, web technologies (HTML/CSS/JS).
- Understanding of functional programming style in Ruby
- Experience with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- Experience with relational Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL,…) and Non Relational Database as MongoDB, Redis is big plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent Teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Have experience working with VCS such as SVN, Git
Skills to be evaluated
- Ability to manage tasks, Correctly estimate time, man-day and Member
- Standardized Coding.
- Can join in the project with Scrum master position.
- Having ability to make the technical requirements from the customer's requirements, and design applications
- 13th month salary. Review salary twice a year.
- Social insurance based on Gross salary. Annual health check up.
- 12 days annual leave.
- Subsidy for meal, transportation, skill level…
- Young & active environment.
- Employee oriented working environment : traveling holiday at least once a year, entertainment area in the office is inside comfortable working place ( coffee machine, dynamic designed office).
- Various team building activities: soccer, badminton, music, charity…
- Monthly Teambuilding.
- Working hours: 8 hours x 5 days/week (Monday to Friday).
- Highly professional suitable equipment (own laptop, 2-3 screens, adjustable desks, macbook pro...)
- Free annual medical examination (once a year)
- Full salary insurance.
- Allowances: Japanese Academy degree, lunch, travel, birthday, wedding, funeral, sickness...
...Apply For This Job