Neolab Vietnam is a member of NeoCareer Group – Leading Technology and Human Resources Corporation in Japan. The Group has nearly 3.200 employees working in more than 50 offices in Japan and branches in Asian countries.
Neolab Vietnam specializes in providing IT products and solutions, including developing mobile applications, websites, and researching new technologies.
Neolab Vietnam have comfortable working environment and dynamic in Da Nang. Office design is diverse colors, layout work site rejuvenation and artistic. Programmers are not binding on the square and boring boxes. Here we created a workspace Freedom, a bar, a coffee corner, a small football pitch, seat reading, resting ... special room where you can get creative workspace for yourself.
- Join and Develop projects with PHP language.
- Team work under the assignment of project manager.
- Research new technologies in web and server.
- Creatively, suggest ideas for product development of companies.
- 2+ year experience coding in PHP
- Knowledge of AWS web services, API.
- Strong knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns.
- Be experienced with Agile Software Development, especially SCRUM is preferred
- Experience with MySQL, database design, query profiling and optimization
- Experience with at least one of the PHP frameworks (Laravel, cakePHP...)
- Being good at self-learning, willing to learn about new techs
- Being rigorous, cooperative and responsible while working in group
- Being hard-working and able to handle things well under pressure
- 13th month salary. Review salary twice a year.
- Social insurance based on Gross salary. Annual health check up.
- 12 days annual leave.
- Subsidy for meal, transportation, skill level…
- Young & active environment.
- Employee oriented working environment : traveling holiday at least once a year, entertainment area in the office is inside comfortable working place ( coffee machine, dynamic designed office).
- Various team building activities: soccer, badminton, music, charity…
- Monthly Teambuilding.
- Working hours: 8 hours x 5 days/week (Monday to Friday).
- Highly professional suitable equipment (own laptop, 2-3 screens, adjustable desks, macbook pro...)
- Free annual medical examination (once a year)
- Full salary insurance.
- Allowances: Japanese Academy degree, lunch, travel, birthday, wedding, funeral, sickness...
...Apply For This Job
...Apply For This Job