Netpower is a privately held global software company with offices in Vietnam and Norway. We have more than 70 employees and among our clients you will find a considerable amount of large public, state-owned and private businesses.
Netpower delivers a wide range of services, including a wide variety of packaged products that we provide as SaaS services to our customers. We also do custom development projects for customers on .Net Core, PHP, NodeJs, Golang, Python, Flutter, React Native, ReactJS, Angular, SQL, NoSQL and other cutting edge technologies. We have very solid expertise on UX design, advanced HTML5 development, digital marketing and project management.
Netpower also run a professional Datacenter where we offer Co-location, ASP-services, Web hosting, Cloud services, Storage and Backup. All our own SaaS services are derived from our internal Datacenter.
Saigon Aiport Plaza, 1 Bach Dang Str, Ward 2, Tan Binh Dist, HCM City
Senior Magento Developer
Netpower Vietnam has vacant positions for Magento Developer located at our Vietnam office to join our ever-expanding team. You will join an existing international team of great people and will have a chance to contribute to a great success story while learning and growing with us.
- 2-5 years of experience in PHP development required.
- Magento 2 programming experience; developing customized extensions and integrating ERP solutions.
- Certifications in Magento 2 Professional Developer, Magento 2 Professional Front End, and A/B Testing Software Development are PLUS.
- Experience working on eCommerce sites, HTML5, REST API development, CSS, GIT, XML, JSON, and LAMP stack
- Experience with Zend Framework, jQuery, prototype, responsive design and SOAP
- Strong database design, implementation, and query development
- Multi-website, store view deployment and mobile site development
- Knowledge of optimization, caching and scaling techniques
- In-depth knowledge of other e-commerce industry topics such as inventory, shipping, Facebook pixel, ecommerce tracking, and such ( e.g. Tag manager)
- Good understanding of Web analytics and SEO techniques
- Experience with common payments and shipping methods such as Paypal, Stripe, DIB or Klarna
- Knowledge of data structures, design patterns, and algorithms and an ability to create modular, scalable, robust, and reusable code
- Retail or direct to customer eCommerce industry experience required
- 2+ years of experience building scalable robust web or ecommerce applications
- Integration experience across multiple platforms and web applications
- Strong communication skills: written
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- 13rd month bonus program.
- A creative and forward thinking development team to work with.
- Join a dynamic, young and friendly project team.
- Take Easter or Christmas holidays according Norway’s holidays.
- Up to 18 days annual leave which could be converted to daily wages.
- Allowances: Lunch, Fuel and Internet.
- All insurrances according to Vietnamese Labor law.
- Annual healthcare check-up, medical treatment supports.
- Fruit – happy hour every single day, unlimited snacks & beverages.
- English Traning Program twice a week
- Weekly entertaintment activities: Football, Cinema.
- Monthly events such as birthday party, teambuilding dinner… and other specical events.