ORO VIETNAM established in late January 2013, which is 100% investment of ORO JAPAN developing original software and providing digital solutions.
We're very growing now. It has been awarded Japan Technology Fast50 by Delloite in third times consecutively. And we listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange in 2018 and aim for further growth.
ORO VIETNAM is working on developing advanced applications using various technologies in cooperation with each country.
You can acquire professional IT skills and knowledge and have valuable experience in a very rapidly growing environment than other foreign companies.
171-173 Điện Biên Phủ, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
We are looking for new members who are passionate about technology, creative in solving problems, and desire to develop the best products for the end users.
- Your job’s duties:
+ Collaborate works with all team members.
+ Manage and complete assigned tasks.
+ Study and discuss the best way to solve problems.
- Have knowledge about OOP and MVC.
- Have 2 years or more experience in working with PHP and at least one of PHP frameworks such as WordPress, Magento 2, etc.
- Have experience in working with databases such as MySQL.
- Have experience in working with source control system such as GitHub.
Read English well.
3. Others skills:
- Have knowledge about compatibility between browsers.
- Have good communication skills and collaborate well with other members.
4. Bonus (Not required):
- Have experience with other PHP Frameworks such as WordPress, Magento 2, CakePHP, etc.
- Have experience with Server operation such as CentOS
- Have experience with Google services.
- Have knowledge with Amazon Web Services.
- Have passionate to explore new technology
5. Soft skills:
- Be disciplined.
- Be responsible.
- Be progressive.
- Working with Japanese experts can help you improve your ability to work
- International, challenging, and friendly working environment
- Salary for 13th month
- Full of social welfare under Vietnamese Labor Law (Insurance, annual leave, ...)
- Annual travel and team building activities
- 12 annual leave days and 3 paid summer holidays
- Training: Trained in soft and technical skills
...Apply For This Job