We are makers, poets and builders who believe in the triumph of beautiful user-experiences.
“Poeta” originates from the Latin and Greek words for maker, author, and poet. At Poeta, we design transformative digital products, experiences, and solutions. It’s not a stretch to say we see our work as digital prose, expressing meaning and purpose with elegant efficiency.
Poeta speaks to our inner creators, actively learning and seeking inspiration. We consciously cultivate a maker culture emphasizing shared learning fueled by fun and self-fulfillment, because we know fun unlocks the creativity and innovation our clients deserve. Individually we challenge and inspire each other, and then join together to draw the perfect collective stroke.
It is our pleasure to delight our clients with the quality of our products every day. We don’t just develop art to admire, we generate art that is used, experienced and enjoyed. Art that simply, beautifully, works.
District 3, Ho Chi Minh
Senior front-end developer
- Working closely with different development teams to meet the requirements.
- Collaborating effectively with team members (designers, developers, managers), as well as other project stakeholders.
- Researching new technologies to apply in future projects.
- Strong English skills to work directly with the client.
- At least 3 years experience with Front-end Development.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve difficult problems. Specialize in data structure and algorithms.
- Must be able to design and clarify from vague initial requirements. Demonstrate thoughtful schema and performance considerations before building
- Your strength in UX/frontend, OR Backend/Computational OR full-stack.
- Strong knowledge in HTML5/CSS3. Experience in the progressive web app, responsive design, cross browsers support.
- Strong knowledge working in REST APIs, web services.
- Good communications and writing skills and customer service attitude.
- Strong English skills to work directly with the founding CTO Eric Oemig
- The high order bit, you know how to write excellent, solid, beautiful, and artistic code. You also know how to test your own code and defend it. You love to code just for the love of code.
- Experience in front-end building and packaging script, dependency manager, task runners.
- Experience in a cross-platform mobile framework such as Cordova, Ionic
- Agile Software Development methodology or Scrum.
● International Premium Healthcare
● 13th month of salary.
● Paid Leave (14 days/year)
● Team Building, Company Trip
● Free Lunch on Friday
● Nice city view Pantry with Coffee & Soft drink
● Cool relaxation area in coffee shop style with swings and trees. The sports zone with a ping pong table awaits us every day.
...Apply For This Job