Company name： US company
No. of staff：From 50
Tân Bình, Hồ Chí Minh
- Develop and maintain projects using .NET technologies
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Work with team member to ensure specifications are satisfied
- Participate in software engineering: create quality source code, unit testing, version control, etc
- Assist with testing, debugging, and documenting small programs or program modules to ensure deliveries meet expected quality
- Performs code reviews and takes lead in security standards
- Manage your team members and their tasks
- Explore new technologies to solve technical challenges
- At least 3 years solid development experience with. NET, with a focus on web application development
- Experience in C#, .NET,ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Form, ADO.NET, LINQ, and WCF, Web API
- Knowledge of databases (MS SQL Server 2012 or later), stored procedures
- Knowledge of HTML/DHTML/CSS, Java script, jQuery
- Experience of Angular is plus Previous Technical lead experience would be advantageous
- Good leadership ability with a passion for finding creative solutions to problems
- Experience of working collaboratively and creating a positive team environment
- Willingness to learn new technologies both by training and self-learning
+ FREE coffee, snacks, parking fee, no dress code required.
+ Team building, company trip, annual health check, monthly party.
+ Have flexible working time from Monday to Friday
+ Personal care: birthday, wedding, child-birth, women day, children day...
+ Accident & healthcare 24/24 for employee and relatives (after 1 year working)
+ Seniority allowance
+ Game/sport activities
+ Internal training and experience sharing
+ Be professional and be your own boss environment
+ Onsite opportunity working in the U.S.
+ Work with Silicon Valley Startup team from Stanford, excellent people and challenging technical projects.
+ Project bonus and 13th salary