6th Floor, 360A Ben Van Don Street, W. 1, District 4, HCMC, Vietnam
SNA Vietnam is a Korean company, established in August 2013. We have an office in Korea, USA, HCM and Hanoi. We specialized in total IT services and software development.
To serve for development, SNA currently recruits QA QC/Tester Engineer.
Joining with us, you will work in a foreign active working environment, especially we focus on developing your skills and knowledge by joining many various of training courses such as English class, IT background, Java language, and other languages. If you are passionate about technology and want to work with the latest technology and big projects, just join our team and explore your abilities.
- Control software quality
- Set up and control the software development process
- Prepare test plan and test cases write-up, as well as other necessary documentation, such as User Guide, Feature Study
- Execute given test cases and write issues/ bug report on each case with detailed information.
- Prepare test cycle report
- Ensure that the given test cases are executed efficiently, accurately and completed in a timely manner
- Work closely with various teams to ensure timely delivery for both testing and requirement analysis
- Be able to communicate in English
- Degree in IT/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related discipline
- At least 3 years of Software testing
- Possess knowledge of different testing methodologies as well as testing processes
- Familiar with and possess hands-on experience in writing test cases
- Experience in software test automation is a plus
- Testing Experience in various platform (iOS, Android, Web, java, c#, server) is a big plus
- Experience in developing software is a big plus
- Motivation and passion for software development.
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE!
- Work in an active environment.
- English class with the native teacher.
- Continuous training to fully develop your potential.
- Business trip to Korea.
- Attractive salary (by agreement).
- 13th-month salary.
- Interesting work on the exciting projects.
- Opportunity to learn and define your career path.
- Company trip annually and Team building activities.