1. Tekcent (www.tekcent.com) is a multi-national digital solutions company, providing a range of products and services in software development, content management systems, website and mobile application design and development, and digital marketing.
2. We develop and implement technology solutions to drive productivity, efficiency and innovations through digital transformation projects.
3. We architect, design and build solutions for client using some of the latest web and mobile technologies
4. Our clients are leading businesses in the Asia Pacific and globally, including: Nikon • Merck (MSD) • Volkswagen • Revlon • Swire Properties • CapitaLand • Colliers • Pernod Ricard • FWD • Ascendas • Topshop • And more
Level 1, Block C, 27B Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
1. Develop test scenarios, test strategies, test cases
2. Collaborate with developers to identify the root cause of product defects
3. Verify fixes, through execution of test cases
4. Ensure the QA requirements are achieved as planned in systematic manner
5. Manage, train, improve performance for less experience team members
- Familiar with Microsoft platforms and technologies.
- Have at least 2 years experience with manual testing
- Mobile testing experience (Android/iOs) is a plus
- Good at multitasking/ Problem solving/
- Have passion in testing
- Carefulness, out of the box and logical thinking.
- Basic English communication
1. Social, Heath and Unemployment Insurance transparently paid on your FULL salary
2. Bonus: 13th month salary (prorated)
3. 12 days of Annual paid leave; adding 1 day for every year of seniority
4. Training and Professional Certifications
5. Annual company trip based on company performance
6. Opportunities to work onsite for international projects
7. English-speaking, international and professional work environment
8. International style management style: professional, dynamic, open minded, supportive, and friendly
9. Insurance package