No. of staff：201-500
Established in April 2007, Toshiba Software Development Vietnam Co., Ltd is a software company with 100% capital invested from Toshiba Corporation (Japan). As one of oversea R& D centers of Toshiba Corporate in software development field, we are developing software for variety of Toshiba products & solutions. Besides, Toshiba Software Vietnam Co., Ltd have been also working on R&D activities of cutting-edge fundamental software technogies. We aims to become a leading company in software development field.
16th Floor, VIT building, 519 Kim Ma street, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi, Vietnam
BrSE (Japanese N3)
We are looking for candidates who have experience working in software development, good Japanese language skill and have long term commitment to be domain specific bridge engineer between Vietnam development team and Toshiba Japanese customers.
Suitable candidates have big chances to study and work onsite in Toshiba Japan from 1 to 3 years in one of specific domains of Toshiba business areas: Energy, Social Infrastructure.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Gathering specific system domain knowledge and convey to the project working team in Vietnam
• Getting & managing requirements from Japan site to Vietnam site
• Bridging in communication with Japanese customers on all project-related matters
• Connecting business chances between Japan site and Vietnam site
- Age：bất kỳ
Education & Experiences
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electronic & Telecommunication, or related fields.
• 4 to 6 year continuous working experiences in the field of software development, in which at least 1 year working with role of Bridge Software Engineer with Japanese customer.
• Firm knowledge of software engineering disciplines, especially, requirement gathering & analyzing.
• Hand-on experiences & knowledge in OOP.
• Hand-on experiences at one of common programming languages: C/C++, Java, C#, etc.
• Hand-on experiences at JS, HTML/CSS and experience with JS Framework (React, Angular) is a significant advantage.
• Japanese: N3 or equivalent required; English: fluent communication
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with Japanese style business manner
• Highly responsible, loyal & long-term commitment.
• High quality & customer oriented mindset.
• Strong analytical skills, problem-solving skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail.
• Hard-working & persevering in studying domain specific system with Japanese documents.
• Have experience working in Japan is a plus.
-Mức thu nhập ban đầu thương lượng theo năng lực. Bonus/incentive 3 lần/năm
-Review lương 1 lần/ năm
-Các khoản bonus thêm
-Khám sức khỏe định kì hàng năm cho mọi nhân viên
-Nhiều hoạt động team building (company trip 1 năm 1 lần, câu lạc bộ bóng đá, cầu long, bơi, chạy...)
-Hỗ trợ xe bus
...Apply For This Job